Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

1336448301_barbara.jpg

Another beautiful IEAS animal.  This is Barbara, a serval that was abandoned along with her caracal companion, Billy, on the doorstep of a wildlife rehab center in New Mexico.  IEAS was able to take the two big cats and they both now live in a comfortable habitat and receive the best of care.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Wow! Are her legs really that loooong!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She is beautiful!  what strikes me the most is yes her legs but also the length of her whole body compared to her head size.  She looks built for running.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

1336493378_luna_.jpg

This pic of Luna really shows off the legs.  Servals' notable characteristics are their big ears and the long legs . . . the longest of all cats relative to size.

Lyn Parker Bears

She is gorgeous... I would like to say thanks Sue Ann for the wonderful variety of animal pics you have given us over the past few days. It's made viewing a pleasure you never know what's going to pop up. bear_wub

Hugs
Lyn

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Yes, I certainly agree with Lyn, all of the animals have been really stunning. Thank you Sue Ann xx

Board footer