Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Ivyworks Ivyworks Artistry
Ottawa, Ontario

I must say, the new pics I've put up are some darn good ones. I've never been great shakes with cameras, I've gotten a few lucky shots here and there. Took advantage of the sunny bits of weather last weekend to snap some new shots in my mums garden (hers is fuller than mine at the mo', just put mine in back in May bear_tongue  ) Take a peek if you like, tell me what you think of my photo skills  :lol:

Shannon   bear_happy

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Beautiful photos and bears! bear_original Love Gonk especially but they're all gorgeous  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Very nice, Shannon - The sunlight is indirect, so it's not too harsh, and the out-of-focus (in a good way) trees and such make a nice background.

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, you have definitely improved your photographic skills, Shannon.  :teddybear:
Working with natural light outside is much more rewarding and a lot easier than doing it indoors with artificial light.
You just move the bears around until you find a spot that you like where the light is good.
I especially like the photos of Sean and Seamus: compare them with the photos of Sophie: it's a huge difference.  :thumbsup:
Because so many bears are sold over the internet, it's very important to make them look as good as possible.

Board footer