Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Petelina Natalia Petelina Natalia
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Bounty
By Petelina Natalia

10.6 inches (27 centimeters)

Baby panda's Bounty - the most complex and the most favorite teddy bear, which I've ever created.

If once take it in hand, will never want to let go bear_original

Bounty set on clay layout in the proportions of natural baby panda, patterns consist of 43 parts. The proportions of the body are telling us that it is still quite small panda, he even has no teeth bear_original He has a big head, a chubby belly, plump neck, his arms and legs bent in a special way, it can sit reclined, taking position in which usually enjoy sitting panda. His mouth opened in a smile, you can see the language, and its sky has natural folds. Repeats nose nose panda. The eyes have suede eyelids. His paw pads are made of suede, the same as that of the pandas, he has a natural colored claws, each claw is a natural depression on the inside and has a blackout at the base.

Bounty established in a single copy, is in possession of a certificate and a wooden medallion. Free Shipping.

Size of 27 cm, is made of high-quality German thick plush that best conveys natural panda fur, suede, polymer clay, tinted with oil paints, printing sintepuh and mineral grains, glass eyes, cotter pins.

More photos can be seen on my blog, where you can also see a bit of the process of creating and visit my shop bear_original

If you want to first get all my news, you can subscribe to my blog on the right socket Follow by Email

Bear Pile http://www.bearpile.com/item/59642

For Adoption http://medvedy-teddy.blogspot.com/2012/ … ost_7.html

63e9e6c2bad7.jpg

12cc254a983b.jpg

422df6ad63eb.jpg

39e9a59bc3b2.jpg

95539014e969.jpg

2e5fcc3111d4.jpg

881090333d08.jpg

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website