Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ScottBear scott's bears

HOW COOL WHAT A GREAT PIC AND WHAT A GREAT BEAR!!!! He has his own Li'L ice skates!! I am so glad to see a GOLD MEDAL bear !!!
It was starting to make me worry!! had we lost our olybear love!!!
BigBearHugs
SCOTT

I am so glad folks have been faving fun with this thread!! I love the olympic's and watching alone This year was been very hard for me..
Thanks for watching with me
BearHugs
Scott

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey Scott your never alone, you have all these great friends here on Teddy Talk, me included!

Hugs Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

ScottBear scott's bears

HELP my dish was blocked out just when the italy team was just about to skate !!!! she was in total diva mode and cold shouldering him to the max !!(Italian woman are tough) and then my cable/blacked out   WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!!!!! DID SHE HIT HIM KICK HIM NEXT THINK IT COMES BACL ON AND HES CRYING IN THE WING!!!!!! HELP SUE ,JANE,chris !!! tell me im deying to hear !!( Talk about diva lol)
BEAR*****
SCOTT

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Scott I was out and my video recorder  died on me, so I get to see none of the events that I thought I was recording. Sorry mate I can't help. Come on you olympians what happened next? Please put Scott out of his misery! Whoops I mean that in the nicest way.

I'm off to get a new recorder today!

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Sorry, i cannot help... I have stopped watching the olympic games, because too much work to do...
and I only spend a few minutes on my favourite forums...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Well, I,m sad to say our Ladies team of curlers are out of the competion now ,but the Men's team have got through to the semi's.  Its so addictive , and I have to admit to watching a lot more than I should be.  Still watching for teddies.  Hugs from Scotland  Rita xxxx

PS. Our Scottish Curlers are playing for Great Britain.

ScottBear scott's bears

Well I searched the web for a story on them and see that thay skated well and kissed and made up but the fall left them so far behind they could not get to the podeium.... Rita your curlers are great and VERY goodlooking !!! Our guys are doing so well you would thing that it was our national past time !!(I so want to learn how to play but i dont think being in californa im gonna find a beginners leage around the corner LOLLOL
BearHugs
Scott

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Scott, I watched the ice dancing last night.  I'm so proud of the Americans for winning the silver.  I love cheering on my fellow Americans.  I can't believe how cold the Italian couple was to each other at first.  They said something to each other on the ice before they started skating.  After the skate, she started getting emotional and crying; then they hugged on the ice.  Then they showed him crying backstage and they said it was just too much for him.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Chad-Hedrick.jpgHere is another American speedskater with a bear.  Chad is holding a little white one in his left hand, but you're looking at it from the top of its head, so it doesn't show up too well.

Board footer