Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Petelina Natalia Petelina Natalia
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Bird Steampunk OOAK Available for adoption at Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251175069904?ss … 1555.l2649

d1e5ded2f279.jpg

This bird in the style of steampunk can fill up your collection of miniatures in the style of Teddy, just if you love vintage style - this job is for you. I created this bird as a work of art and items to decorate your interior, so it could be a good gift for both women and for men.

9bc5b5e4cb50.jpg

The bird has two sides, two faces, on the one hand - it is a realistic bird that holds in its beak a small key. On the other hand - this is a bird of the fantastic world of the future, instead of the wing, it has a springs and a clock mechanism, and in its beak it holds the key, at any time to make it and fly.

29658a0bfbc2.jpg

Maybe this is the key to the heart of your loved one - who knows :)

Bird created a life-size, it has around 10 cm high and 15 cm from the tip of beak to tip of tail. It has natural proportions, created in the style of antique viscose, which is the best passes it natural plumage.

Bird Steampunk OOAK Available for adoption at Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251175069904?ss … 1555.l2649

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow - You are so imaginative! This bird is beautiful, and a bit sad (makes me think of all the people who have lost arms & legs in wars). So, all in all, I think it's true art! bear_wub

Becky

Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Oh, thank you very much for the compliments, I like especially since I have no art education and my teddy - it is completely my way, I am constantly learning, experimenting, and I am in search of new images and ideas! bear_smile
I did not want the bird turned sad, I think that it can fly, bear_ermm with this wing, I make it as moving as his second wing. bear_original Perhaps this is a bird of the future, and shows us that life goes on anyway! bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Petelina Natalia wrote:

I did not want the bird turned sad, I think that it can fly

I agree. I like to think of Oscar Pistorius - the runner from South Africa who can definitely fly. bear_original

Becky
1351524271_pistorius.jpg

Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Board footer