Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Deb Upstate New York

Arggghhh!

I have a bear head that looks, quite literally, like an arrowhead.  Makes me angry too as it's wonderful mohair!  I wanted to try a really wide forehead, which I did.  But didn't draw a tall enough head, so it's a little ... well ... flat.  Good grief.  Please pray for Little Arrowhead.  No face yet, so not sure what will happen to him.  Only know the pattern is going in the trash.

bear_ermm

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

He sounds like a great start to an anime bear. You will have to post picturess of little "arrowhead" bear_grin  when he is done.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Praying for the arrowhead here!!  :pray:  :pray:   Deb, please wait to see the finished bear before throwing away the pattern.  He or she may just turn out to be the cutest thing on the planet......to some lucky adoptive mom or dad! 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Deb Upstate New York
Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

Deb, please wait ...

Imagine a slice of pie, a good sized wedge, 1" at the tip and 4" at the crust.  Yup, he'll probably be real cute.  But I'll wait, just cuz you suggested it!
:hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm going through a bit of a bumpy patch on the brand new pattern road myself.  bear_wacko  Two out of the five Easter bunnies I've designed just don't seem to be making the grade.   bear_sad I'll finish them though.....cuz, like I told you, they might just be the cutest things on the planet.....for some adoptive mom or dad!    bear_tongue 

One womans "funny looking" is another womans "I have to have it!"

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Good luck with Little Arrowhead, Deb. He could be just the cutest little Bear.
Sometimes when they are finished they can look very different.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I bet he's lovely when he's finished..if he doesn't quite look right give him a hat.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Don't worry Deb it may just turn out ok  bear_thumb

Aleta - maybe it's just something in the air - i'm having trouble with new patterns at the moment too. That makes three of us so maybe there are hundreds of other artists pulling their hair out too????

Penny  bear_wub

Deb Upstate New York

Great idea Jane.  Hehe ... one of those "cheesehead" hats would fit perfectly!
bear_grin

Board footer