Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

It has been a long 7 months since I have had a bear to show.  I have been busy working though.  I still have one more to finish before May 1st which is when I leave, but here are the last 7 months of bears all in one shot. 

A big thank you to Melanie Jane (Bear Treasures) for making a nice banner out of the picture for me.

1366734245_34715_4844971565037_1660629130_n_631x376.jpg

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_wub  bear_wub
Joanne what a fabulous hug of bears!!  It almost makes me sad to think they will be adopted separately.  They should all go together since they look so happy that way.  I love the way you do eyes on your bears.  They look like they want to have a conversation with you.
Beautiful job!!  And so much hard work!  You will be a success without a doubt.

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! Each & everyone of them is just gorgeous!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful show!!!!  bear_wub

Bloomsburg, PA

Thank you Lisa, and Jane.  I appreciate your comments.
Lisa, I use a lot of doll and taxidermy eyes, they do make them expressive.

Conni Germany

bear_wub Wonderful! Good luck and a wonderful show!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

A fantastic hug Joanne, they are all gorgeous! I put myself into a collector shoes, coming to your table and having to choose just one, or maybe two....a really hard, hard job! I'm sure it will be a huge success, a very well deserved one! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Beautiful bears & beautiful banner  bear_wub

Bloomsburg, PA

Thank you for the comments about the bears and the banner.  I love what Melanie Jane did, and it was a surprise.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They all look fantastic, Joanne!   :love:
I can picture myself standing drooling over your table...  :D
I really hope you will get the chance to come to London with your wonderful creations.  :thumbsup:
Have a great show!

Bloomsburg, PA

Thank you Peter.  I am very excited for the possibility of going to Hugglets next year.  My daughter is now grown and on her own, so traveling has become a bit easier.  I am keeping my fingers crossed a table space will become available for me.  I would love to meet many of my friends that live over the pond.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
desertmountainbear wrote:

Thank you Peter.  I am very excited for the possibility of going to Hugglets next year.  My daughter is now grown and on her own, so traveling has become a bit easier.  I am keeping my fingers crossed a table space will become available for me.  I would love to meet many of my friends that live over the pond.

Have you considered one of the two big German shows as an alternative : Teddybär Total in Münster or Teddybär Welt in Wiesbaden.
They are different from the Hugglets show in London, but the quality of the bears is just as outstanding and I am sure that your wonderful creations would be a big success there too.  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This group is just fantastic - It's really a song of love to real bears, teddy bears, and your collectors. bear_flower

Becky

Board footer