Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

WOW  It's been such a long long time since I've been on here!  Although I have been lurking for a few weeks trying to get my bear mojo back!!

I've made a few bears over the last few years but mostly by order only!  I'm planning on cutting out a bear tonight!  I made the pattern yesterday and I'm now deciding on what material to use, I think it might be real fur!

Everyone is creating beautiful work, I've sure enjoyed looking at all the new creations and reading about all the new and old members! (Hope some of you remember me!!)

Hope to post a pic soon of a new bear!

Big Bear Hugs to you all!

Jane

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Jane - big welcome back to Teddy Talk!  Hope making this bear will inspire you further to get that mojo back and visit us a lot more often!  Looking forward to your photos.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It's lovely to see you again, Jane! bear_flower Looking forward to seeing your new design.

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Welcome back, Jane.  It's great to hear from you and your bears again!  bear_smile

Board footer