Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

otis1.jpgHi guys,
Just wanted to share one of my latest bears with you.  I am so pleased with the way he turned out - I think I am going to do a series of "Gentleman Callers"!

Anyway, This is Otis P Thurgood, and he is 12" tall.  I made him from a velvety short pile mohair and he has a sculpted nose, leather eyelids and his face has been shaded with artist acrylics:)
Regards,
Christine

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

oooo....I would love to have him come calling on me! He is sooooo handsome.    bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my, Otis (you scoundrel!) . . . you shouldn't have!  Those are my favorite flowers and you look stunning!  Am I dressed okay for our date?  I don't have a curfew, so we can stay out as late as we want!   bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Irene Irenours-bears
France

He's so charming :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub  bear_wub  He's a beauty, Christine--tall dark and handsome!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Eileen

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Now, settle down, ladies!!  Otis found a new home on Sunday, at the Hugglets show in London.  But, in case there are any lovelorn females out there, I have almost  finished #2 in the series, who will be appearing on Ebay shortly...
Hugs,
Christine

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ottis is wonderful , Christine.  He has a look of love in his eyes. bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

haha, Christine he is adorable  bear_grin  My girl bears are climbing off the shelves to get a better look lol.  I adore his face and eyes!  lovely work  bear_thumb
xo sarah

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

My goodness...Sue Ann does your husband know you talk to bears like that  bear_wub   What a very handsome gentleman indeed!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Christine,  bear_flower
He's a charming gentlebruin to be sure!  I'm not surprised he's already captured the heart of a bearmom.  Superb idea.....a line of "Gentleman Callers".  You've captured the spirit to perfection.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Spring Fever Posts: 21

Christine,
Otis is just the ultimate gentleman. I just love the sweet expression on his face. I am really looking forward to seeing this series.
Charise-Spring Fever Bears

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow!  What a stunner!  And he has such a charming posture, too.  Chris, this may be one of my favorite of your always-wonderful bears, yet!  Do be sure to let us know when your next in the series is available.  I might have to someone ferret out some fun money to toss your way!

bear_original

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

He is handsome :clap:  :clap:
:hug:
Laurie

Board footer