Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

This is "Takeo"meaning hero,my first panda.He is the 6th bear I've made so with this limited experience he was a challenge with 'new to me' techniques such as armatures,leather nose, open mouth and those wonderful paws that the artist is renowned for.
The pattern is very well written and easy to follow,designed by Linda Benson of 'Bears in the Bush' in Tasmania.This gracious lady gave generously of her advice and support which encouraged me to complete this advanced for me project.I know he's not perfect but I'm pleased with how he turned out.Hope you like him  bear_original .
1374435953_image.jpg

Caroline D Posts: 150
Website

Erm, he's cute, I think, but I think he'd look better the right way up!?

bear_grin Thanks Caroline,maybe it's because he was designed "down under" in Tasmania by Linda of Benson Bears.
The photo looks right way up on my Ipad so not sure what went wrong bear_wacko .I've asked the techi people for advice.

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

What a fantastic job on only your 6th bear! (Sewing black is a killer but worth the effort)
Michelle x

bear_thumb Thanks Michelle bear_original .Yes, can't help but have fun with bearmaking of all colours .

Board footer