Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This was a bear I made from a pattern by Sue Tolcher during my first year of bearmaking. He suffered from several technical issues, and just didn't seem very personable. Now...presenting...Lionel! (Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the discussions about whiskers.)

Have you done any makeovers?

Becky

1375982645_image3.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

How exciting! Is the first one a bear-to-monkey makeover? And I really like kitty's new paws and claws. They're just what she needed. bear_original

Becky

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Fun! She reminds me of the early Clifford Berryman cartoon bear, and I like the needle-felted buttons...so cute!

Becky

clwilmot HandmadebyCarrie
Tallmadge, Ohio
Website

so talented!!!

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Pink and Becky, you two are amazing!!!!  I've never gone back to a bear and done a make-over!  I just look at them and tell them I love them anyway, but there's no hope for them!  Maybe I will have to go apologize to them and see what I can do!  You've inspired me!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
tcfolk wrote:

I've never gone back to a bear and done a make-over!  I just look at them and tell them I love them anyway, but there's no hope for them!

bear_grin I have some bears like that - certainly my first few, and I do love them anyway! (This one was at my sister's house, and she thought the makeover was a good idea. Happily, she likes the new version.)

Becky

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I have done lots of makeovers in my time....Even recently. I don't get it right every time....does anyone?

Board footer