Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Hello everybody!  I have been contacted by an employee of a mortuary who has been asked by the family of a deceased loved one to find a teddy bear artist in the area who can make memorial teddy bears out of vintage furs.  I live and work in Long Beach, California, which is south of Los Angeles, on the Southern California Pacific coast.  I do not make recycled mink bears myself, as I have never been trained in that technique.  However, I recall that an artist named Kathy Myers makes recycled mink bears, especially pandas, and that she lives and works in Lakewood, California, which is near Long Beach.  She used to post her bears here but has not posted in some time.  I looked at her website and blog, but could not find an email address.  Would anyone on this forum have Kathy Myers's email, so that I could refer this inquiry to her?  Thank you all in advance.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She's on FB.  I just sent her a message.  Hopefully she will get it, and visit here.  There is also an email address and a contact form at the bottom of her website.  I don't want to list it here, but here is her website. http://myminkbears.com/

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Here I am and still making mink teddies. Hi Gail. Thanks, Joanne, for letting me know Gail was looking for me. Joanne was correct that there is a Contact Page on my website and I also have my direct email address listed on that page. I have two websites and two blogs ... I also have an Etsy Shop and an ArtFire Shop that advertises my Custom Teddy Bear Service (from your mink coat or stole). I thought I was easy to find ... just google "Kathy Myers mink bears" and there I am!!! It is best to direct the person that wants custom teddies to my Blog: http://minkbears.blogspot.com because that it the site that I keep most current and there are links on that page to my "Custom Service" page and there is also a link to "Contact Me". Thanks for remembering me. I will have to update Teddy Talk with some current photos of my more recent creations. Thanks!!!  bear_original

Board footer