Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Now is'nt that good, but weird? I finally put a photo on. Stuck my arm out and turned the camera around. Hardly proffessional but it does the job. Does any one else have a different impression on what they thought we would all look like. I had an idea about Penny but thought Clare Davis would be fair haired for some reason. I suppose 'Amanda' could of made me sound/look different (I'm a Mandy to lots of people) and you get a look by the name. What about you?

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I am suprised how everyone looks. I had the ages all wrong of everyone. You look soo young Amanda.

I think everyone is soo pretty as well. Maybe I should put my picture up and  ruin that trend . LOL  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_wacko

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

What do you mean you had an idea about Penny? Do i look like an idiot?  bear_wacko   bear_whistle

ha ha aha aha

Staffordshire, UK

Go on Heather. I had a hell of a time at school as I had red hair, glasses, spots and was overweight, hence the photo phobia. I'm 38 this year, I don't know if thats young or not. Maybe the bears I made and my avatar set the picture for my age. This is good fun! Smile and say 'cheese' bear_grin

Staffordshire, UK

I'd seen a photo of you before, when you were with GEORGE! bear_wub

Oh Yeah i forgot my love life with Hollywood superstar George was common knowledge.........

did i say idiot.............yep

Yeah Lisa - the guy won't leave me alone............bit embarrassing really, i know he's a bit of a loser but i feel sorry for him.

(yeah right)

Penny  bear_tongue

Oh i don't know if i'll ever be finished with him Lisa - i've only just got started really  bear_whistle

Penny  bear_laugh

What was the film called Lisa and i'll tell ya if i know him?  bear_tongue

aaaaaah you mean Clive Owen Lisa  :dance:

Now,.......i don't know him..........but i do actually know a woman who does.

Penny

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

It's so nice to know that someone elses head is full of air too!  I'm not the only one!  I'm not the only one!  :dance:   Blonde?  Did someone mention blonde?   bear_laugh

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

easily done Lisa, easily done  bear_rolleyes

Staffordshire, UK

My uncle is Clive Owen. Clive Norman Owen of Stoke-on-Trent. Still he was very good looking in his younger days. bear_tongue

Portland, Oregon
Website

I was named after Queen Aleta of the Misty Isles.....of Prince Valiant fame.  Yeah, yeah, I was named after a comic strip character.  Now I'm affectionately known as Queen by my closest friends.   

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

My uncle is Clive Owen. Clive Norman Owen of Stoke-on-Trent. Still he was very good looking in his younger days.

Ha Ha Ha - i bet he gets loads of women phoning him up, just in case he's 'the' Clive Owen!

PenPen  bear_tongue

Portland, Oregon
Website

You girls in your thirties are babies yet!!  Geez, I'm forty-four and don't feel a day over 21.....except when I'm sick.....then I feel like I'm 22.   bear_laugh   Now if only the mirror wasn't showing those funny looking little wrinkly things by my eyes.  But then again, those only show if I've had more than one martini!!

Warmest hugs, :hug:
Aleta

Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh Lisa!  You're a hoot!  Thank you for the smiles this afternoon girls.  Having the flu doesn't stop the Queen.....slows her down (how inconvenient!) but doesn't stop her.

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Isn't 53 young?? I thought I was young! You guys are just puppies still!! LOL
Sonya

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

HA!!  Ya wanna know what I think????  Probably not, but I'm gonna tell ya anyway.  ALL of the people on this board are younger (some by a whole lot) than I am (except Rita) so I think you all are babies!  And you're sooooooo lucky to have discovered bear making before you got old.  My days are pretty well numbered as far as continuing to create teddies/friends, so truly enjoy it, my friends . . . it's brought me more comfort than I ever thought possible.   :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Thanks girls you are so funny I have enjoyed reading this thread.

Aleta said

Geez, I'm forty-four and don't feel a day over 21.....

I know how you feel Aleta I'm 23 and don't feel a day over 21...I don't lie about my age either.
bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Ok, OK I know I'm a little older than I said but hey we are all young at heart. bear_grin

Hugs Jane. bear_flower

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Penny, I think you look terrific in your piccie ,just as I imagined you to be.  Go Girl Go.  Hugs Rita xxx

Age is really just a number , I will be 67 in July ,but feel like 37, long may it continue.

nettie scotland
Website

When I think about age (I am 48 next week) I always look to the future and think how cross I will be at 78 when I remember worrying about my age at 48!!I will look back and think "I was so young then".
Hope that makes sense.I am in my early forties in my profile picture as I have no more recent one.I don't look much different now but Jake ,the dog I am holding has aged better I think.I have one grey hair so far and its up my right nostril ??and about an inch more round the tum but I am working on that!!!
Diane xxxx

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Diane, you're lovely!  I somehow had you in my head as a much older and more "matronly" woman, although we don't seem to have anything but spitfires and lovely, late-Audrey-Hepburn types here -- I never realized how many truly cool, foxy chicks there could be, worldwide, at every age (thanks for the eye opener, ladies!) -- so I'm not sure why I thought that.

Very fun to see all the photos!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Diane you have not changed a bit in 8 years, coz thats the last time I saw you.  lookin Good for 48.  Hugs Rita xxx

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

monkey-girl.jpgI finally found a picture for my user photo---and is wasn't easy, believe me!  Not the best picture, but I thought it was better than this one!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

bear_wub
Tracy

Board footer