Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Yeah, right!!!  I've seen your pic---you could never look this bad!!   bear_grin  bear_grin   It's actually my Kindergarten picture. bear_laugh

bear_wub
Tracy

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I suppose there is beauty in that picture somewhere, Tracy.  Oh yes.  There it is.  Those ponytail holders are a lovely shade of lavendar!   bear_original   

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Portland, Oregon
Website

Good Lord, Lisa!  How much pressure is behind your air compressor?  I'd be afraid to use it too!!!  Yowzer! 

Aleta

Iowa
Website

Oh my gosh Lisa!  bear_shocked  Your poor hubby!  An experience like that could cause a permanent power tool phobia!
Be careful when airbrushing........we can't have another toothless one on here!  I need to have some distinction! bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Aleta--I think the gold hoop earing is nice, too.  It really sets off the facial hair and creepy monkey eyes! bear_grin

bear_wub
Tracy

Portland, Oregon
Website

You're right!!  I missed that completely!   bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_laugh

Aleta

Iowa
Website

Lisa--I don't have any problems with my teeth.........because I don't have any!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   And why would you want to mess with such perfection as my beauty?  No plastic surgery for me, thanks! bear_laugh  bear_laugh   Oh, the boys didn't like me in Kindergarten---I could beat them up! bear_grin

bear_wub
Tracy

Iowa
Website

Jeeesh!........okay, if you really think I need it.  I'm sure the rest of the model contenders have had work done, too...........  bear_tongue   Now, I'm off to feed my model thin frame (only in my dreams! bear_laugh  bear_laugh )with some frozen pizza for supper.  Hmmm,  just picture what that mouth looks like eating pizza!!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh

bear_wub
Tracy

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh it's lovely to see all the photos!!   I chuckled when Amanda thought I'd be fair haired, people NEVER look how you imagine them in your head do they??   The picture I have in my head of myself is a completely different one to the way I look in the mirror too.................  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Shelli wrote:

Diane, you're lovely!  I somehow had you in my head as a much older and more "matronly" woman, although we don't seem to have anything but spitfires and lovely, late-Audrey-Hepburn types here -- I never realized how many truly cool, foxy chicks there could be, worldwide, at every age (thanks for the eye opener, ladies!) -- so I'm not sure why I thought that.

Very fun to see all the photos!

I thought the same thing!!! I saw your photo and was amazed at how far the picture in my head was off!! You are lovely!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
LBThoms wrote:

Gee, I hope 38 is young as I'll be 39 this year (for the first time  bear_whistle )!

Bear Hugs,
Lisa

Gosh...I'll be 41 next Friday.  My avatar photo was taken just a few months ago with my Sherwood Cub.
I hated being on front of the camera, but the photographer was really good and made me feel comfortable.  When you're not comfortable in front of a camer...it sure can show.

Board footer