ivi-na Brno
Website

amazing! bear_wub  bear_wub

Irina-Irinka Posts: 171
ivi-na wrote:

amazing! bear_wub  bear_wub

thank you )))

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

He is a beautiful bear, Irina, and I love the pictures you put on e-bay.  :love:

However there is something in the description of your bear on e-bay, that I fear might put potential bidders off:
"If you have any questions - please contact me.
Parcel send "Mail of Russia".
the organization is very unpredictable.
Create a drive 20 days or 2 months."

I would be very reluctant to buy a bear, if I knew that the courrier service is unpredictable and that it might take two months before I get my bear.  :(
Moreover, at the top of the listing it says "Shipping:  $18.00   FedEx International Economy   |   See details"   So that might confuse bidders.

In addition, you can read the article about me
in the August issue of "Bears Kidney and " here

Frankly, I have never heard of a magazine called "Bears Kidney and "  :wacko:

I guess you have used a translating program that you can find on the internet, but sometimes they can give you strange translations.
I would hate to see you lose potential clients because of a bad translation.  bear_flower

Irina-Irinka Posts: 171
peterbear wrote:

He is a beautiful bear, Irina, and I love the pictures you put on e-bay.  :love:

However there is something in the description of your bear on e-bay, that I fear might put potential bidders off:
"If you have any questions - please contact me.
Parcel send "Mail of Russia".
the organization is very unpredictable.
Create a drive 20 days or 2 months."

I would be very reluctant to buy a bear, if I knew that the courrier service is unpredictable and that it might take two months before I get my bear.  :(
Moreover, at the top of the listing it says "Shipping:  $18.00   FedEx International Economy   |   See details"   So that might confuse bidders.

In addition, you can read the article about me
in the August issue of "Bears Kidney and " here

Frankly, I have never heard of a magazine called "Bears Kidney and "  :wacko:

I guess you have used a translating program that you can find on the internet, but sometimes they can give you strange translations.
I would hate to see you lose potential clients because of a bad translation.  :rose:

Thank you, I understand. Our mail does not work, I try to follow the parcels are not always successful.
I do not know the language, and I suffer from it. Thanks for the tips. I will try to fix it. I'm afraid I do not quite turn out. Yes, I use a translator, he badly needs.
I am very pleased your attention))) bear_original

Board footer