Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I just love the great way we can see whos posting the messages by hovering the mouse over the avatars, but I noticed that the picture of Daphne no longer appears...where are you Daphne? I'm sure there was also a picture of Jenny at one time. Come on Jenny where are you?

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oooh, a new toy to play with!  Good job you mentioned it Jayne ... I hadn't noticed!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Paula, I Love your photo! bear_wub

Erin, where's your photo? :pray:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Paula, where have you been???? We've been talking about the roll-over photos for a couple of days!!  bear_grin

I don't know where I went!?!?! The picture I used is on hubby's computer... once equipped with a shovel and hard hat I'll go forge a path thru his office to his desk, unburry the computer and try reposting my picture! (His office should be condemmed.... very messy and scary place!)

Thanks for mentioning it, Jane!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I've been buried under piles of alpaca Daphne!  I have a show on Sunday and sooooooo much to do!!!

Judi, thank you!  Can you notice the man's shirt behind me?  I chopped the rest of him off!!!  bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I can't tell you how many times I've thought about chopping parts of MY husband off.  Certain parts, more than others.

bear_noexpression    bear_tongue    bear_whistle

Paula... gorgeous new photo.

Daphne... come back.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, gorgeous photo, Paula!!

Good luck Sunday!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous new photos for Paula AND Shelli!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Paula said

Can you notice the man's shirt behind me?  I chopped the rest of him off!!!

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Shelli said

I can't tell you how many times I've thought about chopping parts of MY husband off.  Certain parts, more than others.

Oh my, I have strange visual images now.   :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  Thanks for the laugh.

Hugs Jane  bear_thumb

Board footer