Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Well this is my first forray in to Faux fur and in all honesty it will be a while before I use it again. I am not too keen on the feel of fake as it makes my teeth feel a bit funny if you know what I mean so sewing it up was a bit cringeful bear_grin and wasn't too keen on the extra faff of having to line all the pieces. On the positive side though it looks beautiful and takes colour well  so I will no doubt submit at a later date.
1384592698_sv200210.jpg
1384593102_sv200212.jpg
Flossie Twinkle Toes
Flossie reminds me of a big pink sugary pillow of candyfloss. She is just as soft and sweet natured but what she is probably most famous for is her love of sparkles, glitter and twinkles. She doesn’t see why they should be saved for going out or Christmas. ‘It makes me feel magical’ she says, and I can’t blame her for that  - we all need a bit of magic and sparkle in our life.
Michelle

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

She is quite beautiful! bear_wub

Derbyshire
Website

Thank you Vicki your very kind  bear_flower

Sarah J Sara J No Kuma Sarah J Bear
Gold Coast, QLD
Website

For Someone Who 'Cringed' When Sewing This Cutie Up Sure Did A Good Job bear_happy She Turned Out Lovely! I Love Her Colour And Feet!! bear_thumb

Derbyshire
Website

Thank you Sarah  :rose:
It just me the fur is lovely but I have a thing about the feel of cotton wool and the pile is so deep it reminded me of that. Good to face your fears sometimes lol

Board footer