Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

atcpea1.jpgbut I have finally made my first ATC.  I put it on bid4bears but I am really embarassed as there is only my card and Shelli's wonderful creations.  :redface:  Come on you guys - put something on there!!

I decided to use my bear that I am most proud of - my princess and the pea bear.  I think I'll get better at this thing as I go on - I sure hope so!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How cute this  is Melissa!  Well Done!

dilu

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Melissa, your ATC is adorable - I want so much to try creating one, but don't have the computer with Photoshop elements hooked up or the printer - MOVING SUCKS!  I'm finishing up my studio and hubby will be home to clean basement and garage and then we can list it.   He is not getting out of the house until he hooks everything back up!!!  I want to play too.

Hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Your ATC is wonderful, Melissa . . . want to see more!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very lovely, Melissa.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Melissa,  bear_flower
I love your card!!  It has all the colors I adore.  I think you pulled that idea out of my brain for a princess and the pea bear.  It's been rattling around up in my brain waiting for the right time.  You beat me to it!!  Bravo!!!  Darn, for me.   bear_happy

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

actwish1.jpgthanks guys!  This is fun and a seriously good way to procrastinate about making bears  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Brenda, I don't have photoshop and couldn't use it if I did  bear_tongue  being more than a little computer challenged.  This one is strictly cut and paste!  I don't even have a printer, so am currently using some photos of last year's bears.

Aleta, make that princess and the pea - Alexis could testify that I talked about this bear for at least two years before I made it, and as soon as I did, I saw princess and the pea bears everywhere!  There was one nominated for the toby's last year.  Soft pink and green are my absolute favourite colors too!

I made one more card this afternoon.  This is my bear "wish" - I incorporated the same fabric as his sleepy cap is made from into the card.  The card has been highlighted with silver paint and the writing is a scrapbooking rub-on.  Again nothing fancy-schmancy.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277
melissa wrote:

This is fun and a seriously good way to procrastinate about making bears

bear_grin So true!

melissa wrote:

Soft pink and green are my absolute favourite colors too!

I love these colors too! I'm working on my website and it was almost gonna be these two colors! Well, it was for a few days but then I took the green out.  bear_tongue

Your cards are really great! Well done, you! bear_thumb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Your ideas and cards are amazing Melissa. bear_wub   I haven't really been into this topic but looking at yours and Shellis work in the last post and I'm wanting to give it a go, it looks like fun  bear_original 
xo Sarah

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Your cards are gorgeous, Melissa! Very creative!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Melissa... This is simply adorable!!!!!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer