Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I don't need to tell any of you that love for a bear can be a powerful thing.

TT member Joanne Livingston channeled that love into a lovely teddy named Eveleth, with all proceeds going to the new Hope Learning Center at the North American Bear Center. As you can see--the highest bidders felt the power as well. bear_wub

1386544690_eveleth.jpg

What a wonderful way for Hope's story to continue, Joanne!

Becky

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

NB4ME, lol!! (was hoping to be the first to congratulate Joanne)

I watched the auction close, and was astonished! the $$$ is certainly going to a worthy cause as well bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I guess we were both pretty excited about it, BlackmoonBear! bear_laugh Such a happy day.

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Isn't it wonderful?!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

My guess was that Eveleth would raise $ 5,000, but $ 11,200 is just amazing.  :wacko:
I'm sure that Joanne and the North American Bear Centre will be delighted.  bear_smile

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

What a wonderful creation and fantastic amount raised for the Center!!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I was sitting trying to be quiet waiting for a play to start with iPad in hand as the auction ended. It took every bit of restraint to not holler from the rooftops. It was a Lily fan that won the auction. They are loyal, and I am thankful.
Never did I dream that I would get that much. I thought it would just be the usual auction and I would quietly donate the proceeds. Ebay changed all that when they put the story on the front page.
I am so thankful to them for bringing artist bears, and the Bear Center to the attention of the public.

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

That is absolutely MARVELOUS!!!  I'm so happy for you, Joanne--and for the Bear Center!  WoooHooo!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It shows that the combination of great art and a great cause is a winning one. Well done ....it's a fantastic achievement!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Wow,  that is phenomenal. what a lovely gesture Joanne to do this for the bears.

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks so much Cheryl, Jenny, and Michelle Helen. It was my pleasure to do this for them. I really have felt like it was something I should do for a long time.

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Oh Joanne well done! It makes me overjoyed to see what goes around comes around. You are always so helpful to everyone and that amount of money will be fantastic for the bears it's just wonderful!
michelle

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks so much Michelle.

Board footer