Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

I really like the diamond over the bear's face.
It adds a great touch.
I understand Fran, I gave up!
Besides I have too many other things to do. I think I will just pay Shelli to do this kind of work. bear_grin

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Jare ha!ha! i will never give up

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

5de5efeb60b8b90a48745218a35a5c32.jpgWell better late then never

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

You GO girl!!
Sonya

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

All right, Fran!!!!!  Cute!!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

the-works-copy.jpgOh gosh! I have forgotten to post mine! I hope it's not too late.

I'm not a scrapbooker, not at all. NOt the interest or the aptitude either LOL
So I did it my way, not as pretty as all of yours. But maybe I can make my own logo, just with my own style, not the pretty scrapbook style.

I didn't like the bow ( sorry Shelli ) so I made it into a butterfly, but I just added to the bow, so it's still there!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Oh, no apologies necessary.  I'm not personally invested in whether you use or like bows or not; I just thought it would be an easy element to stick somewhere.  In fact, I really like how you morphed it into something entirely different and made it entirely your own!  Way to be creative and original!

The idea is not to become cookie cutter matchy-matchy to one another, but rather, to play around with these programs a bit, and discover what applications they have for YOU!

Great work!

Would people like to do another one of these?

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Shelli. I didn't think you would care about the bow, but just in case.........

Anyway, I would love to do another, it's very inspiring.

Stellajella Wien

Thanks Patsy for your welcome- I realised how many australian teddy moms are in this forum. You would be amazed, how many times Austria is confused with Australia! That´s why I always add: ....I´m from Austria, we don´t have any kangaroos here  bear_whistle

Have fun
Gaby bear_flower

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hello Gaby,
I've not met you before have i?

Welcome to TeddyTalk, i hope you enjoy it here. It's very addictive because it soon becomes a real community to you Gaby.

Oh Dear! No Kangaroos! But you do have the waltz darling, much much better, no bouncing just gliding - do you waltz Gaby?
bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_tongue

Penny  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fran that is great you have done a great job on it congratulations

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Gaby, I have some wonderful memories of my stay in Axams in Austria, I went on a school trip back in 1960 and I loved it .... we also visited Innsbruck which I also loved ...

beartoes Hannabears
Texas

Gaby, it's nice to "chat" with someone from Austria - I visited there many, many years ago, mostly Vienna and Salzburg, loved that part of the world, I wish I could go back again.  Welcome to the group.

Karen Cwayna ~ Hannabears

Stellajella Wien

Hi Penny,no, unfortunately we haven´t met yet, even though chances were good, since I used to travel to Herts a lot  bear_original nic to meet you!
Sure I waltz, or rather: I´d love to but men here in Vienna are such lousy dancers  bear_wacko or just plain lazzzzy buggers.
Psssst, don´t tell anybody: me myself, I´m rather the sitting-in-a-café-and-having-a-chocci cake-type  bear_whistle

Pats, yeah the Tirol is just wonderful- the mountains show us, how small we really are and I love the tirolean dialect. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  bear_grin

Karen, nice to meet you! Vienna & Salzburg are still waiting for you  bear_original  . It´s not really that far.... I´ve been to TX once but pssst: I nee to admit  I was a wee bit disappointed: I didn´t see one single cowboy in Fort Worth the whole week I was there! bear_grin

Shelli, I must tell you this now: you did a marvelous job to motivate people to do things they usually wouldn´t. Maybe because they are scared that they ruin something in the PC or maybe because they have no clue.
But: we can do it!

Have a smashing day y´all!
Gaby bear_flower

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

practiceavatar.jpgFirst, I have to say Gaby, you sound like you are going to fit right in to this group...sitting in the cafe and eating chocci-cake!!! hahaha bear_grin

Now, down to business!

I worked for 3 hours last night and here is my piece of art....ROFL!!!!!
But I am a brave enough soul to share this with you only because I know you gals all have loving hearts and will surely get on and tell me...how wonderful this is.
I know, without a shadow of doubt that I will get this figured out....by next year :pray:  :pray:

If I hear anyone laughing, I am stomping off to my bedroom!!!!

and Yes, there is a lot missing because I couldn't figure it out...but please note, there are shadows and a vellum sheet over the color background.
The hubby looked at it and then at the one Shelli made for me and then back at mine...well, thats all I am saying. bear_grin I am not telling what he said.

:hug:
nanc

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Nanc, bear_flower
I think your card is lovely.  There's no laughing here!  At least you figured out how to get the pieces required actually on the card.  I'm afraid there is no hope for me when it comes to this digital thing.  You, on the other hand, are off to a great start!!!  Bravo!!  :clap:  :dance:  bear_original

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

I'm so glad people moved past their comfort zones and tried something new.  EVERY result is wonderful, from the different way people have realized an outcome, to the terrific and devoted and earnest effort everyone has put into learning something new, WHEREVER they started out (some knowing a few things, some knowing literally NOTHING AT ALL about these programs.)

Nancy, you're right... I am going to tell you your piece is wonderful, too.  You spent time, worked hard, and accomplished something new in ways you'd never done before.  I dare you to tell me you haven't learned anything at all... or that things will be as difficult next time.  They won't, because you, like many other people here, have made a start.  Good for you!

I'm really hoping people will be interested in doing more of these, and I'll try to come up with something new and interesting we can work with as elements sometime today.

Really, truly, inspiring and terrific work, everyone!  I feel almost silly saying it, like a mother hen or something, but I feel very proud of you for all the work you've done, and the beautiful results you've achieved!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Nancy you done great better then me thats for sure i will try again when i get time to improve i was so happy when i made something that looked not to bad .ha!ha!

Fran, I was thinking you and I are in the same class room in the back seats!!!  :clap:   bear_grin

Shelli, my dear...you are an inspiration to us all and how thoughtful of you to get us off our duffs and even better than that...to know how to do it...you truly are a great little 'mother hen'.  You deserve that title, take a
bow!!!

Oh, Aleta...were you a cheer leader in another life?  I think so!  You make me want to prod on and do better, thank you for your kindness!

:hug:
Nanc........

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic , great work everyone.

I am so sad, I just haven't had the time to give this a try.    bear_sad

But I have been having a dabble in photoshop hopefully be able to finish in the next few days and share with everyone.  :pray:

Well done, and great effort to Shelli for putting the challenge out to us all.  Shelli you are a  great motivator.    :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Great work guys!! But now I know why I hire Shelli for all of our digital work! Because I cannot figure this out. I can design a web page but layers with photoshop!!!! No way!!!

Many Hugs Louise

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow great work you all !!  :clap:  bear_thumb

Oh..I know it's little late but I would love to try this !!!
Shelli, thanks for starting this great topic.

I love & hate Digital Design . bear_laugh
I've working on my Photoshop element4 for last 2 month
but still can't figure everything out....
I guess I just need a more time to practice.
I'm glad to see everyone's hard work ! it really encouraged
me!  Thank you all.  :hug:   

Hugs/Marie

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Nanc,  :rose:
Cheerleader?  Me?  A wannabe maybe!  I missed the team by one vote.   bear_sad   It sure didn't stop me from cheering though!!  I just think a job well done should be appreciated and duly noted.   bear_original   Just call me Pollyana with rose colored glasses and pink ribbons veiwing the glass as half full of milk and dunking oreo cookies!  Isn't that a cool visual?  Heehee

Warmest bear hugs,   :hug:
Aleta

Hahaha...Aleta, THAT is a cool visual...but only if you twist them and then dunk!
I love your avatar by the way, did you make it?   bear_thumb   bear_thumb   bear_grin   bear_grin

Nanc.......

Board footer