Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

digitaltag.jpghi everyone, I hope I'm not breaking the rules, because I know I am too late to be posting this, but I was having a down day so thought I'd play with photoshop and see what I could come up with..

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

NOT breaking rules, Catherine; I posted a "deadline" so that people had something to aim for, and so that we wouldn't be waiting for input for nine months or more.

Really very nice work!

I hope it cheered you a little.

bear_original  :hug:  bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Jare Hares & Bears wrote:

I really like the diamond over the bear's face.
It adds a great touch.
I understand Fran, I gave up!
Besides I have too many other things to do. I think I will just pay Shelli to do this kind of work. :lol:

Ditto for me too!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Well beacuse I am a student at university...
I can get some deals on software and other student essentials.
Perhaps now is the time to buy the Adobe Suite... mmm?

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Right here it is the great declaration............ DRUM ROLL..............
MATILDA'S A DRONGO.       I spent over 3 hours with that stupid elements4.0 down loading. Installed the beggar and that is where my first mistake started......gggggrrrrrrrr!!!! I can only access the stupid crappy part of the programme. The good stuff!! The tools which I need for this exercise I cant find. I had no problems copying the templates on to my page. Easy Peasy!.......I have gone through every file programmme folder every thing, trying for some stupid! tool that would allow me to layer and crop. Could I find one , No siirrrreee! NOTHING. Damm Mongrel machine.!!!!!
Does any one still remember how long it took me to figure out how to load not only my avatar but posting phhotos.!!!!??????
No, all the tutorials in the world are no help to me at the moment. I've read heaps of them AND understood them. If only I had access to the correct tools to do the job, I know I can do it. But even Shelli stated that" we are on our own at this point" ahahahahahah And if you think there might be someone at home who could help? NO I'm on my own with this. If you think I'm a klutz, you see the rest of them, I'm the bright one.hahahahahahah
Blind leading the Blind I tell ya!!! hahahhahahhahahhhahahGGGGGggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!............
AAAAAAAAaaahhhhhhhhha!!!!!!!!!!...........
So thats my news for the day. How is everyone.? good?.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

OH , i wish I had that programe so I could help you!
I know that sometimes my photoshop gets all messed up and all my tools are gone. You might be able to find something in one of the options at the top you know ( file, edit, window etc ) look there for something like 'restore window' or apply defalt settings. Something like that.

Maybe that'll help? I wish I knew for sure.
Poor thing, sounds very maddening

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Heather!!!hahahahahahah I've got bigger problems now!!!!!hahahahahah I've lost half of my fonts as well. Bad things are happeninghahahhahahaahahh spoooooooky........spoooooookkkkkkky.

Board footer