Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Dospin-7-TT.jpgDospin-2-TT.jpgHello, on a posting roll today! LOL  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Anyway, to get even more felting talk going, I wanted to show off my newest bear.
I have made many felted projects, but had yet to felt on a teddy. So this one is my 1st. I didn't want to do the whole face, I just wanted to sculpt the eyes like I would for any of my clay creations.
I think I managed to get what I wanted. Most of my sculptures have sad eyes like that. Just seem to fit with me.

Anyway, just showin' off, maybe you guys have pictures of what you've done as well. He's in the showcase section as well. He was really supposed to be my swap bear, but my partner dissapeared, so I'm going to try ebay maybe.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Heather, what a great effort, love the facial expression.

Your swap partner is really missing out, what a shame.

What is your bears name?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY nice!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Dospin is beautiful. He makes you want to pick him and cuddle!!!!!!
Wonderful bear Heather.!!!!!!! :hug:

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Heather,
I'm being nosey here.  I love how you did the needle felting around the eyes.  Are the whites of the eyes needle felted also?  How did you get the color to match, did you trim fur off the mohair to needle felt?
Donna

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Heather, what a stunning face! swap? did somebody said SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP?????

I'm going crazy about all this swap stuff! so much fun for me!  :dance: I'm sorry your partner dissapeared but now you'll get some cash for yourself.  :dance: Hope everything is OK with your swap body.  :pray:
Heather, I haven't seen your bears for a while but this one is a treasure. Great job!  :dance:  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_wub

Julia :hug:

Board footer