Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Picture-1958.jpgHi Everyone,
I just got back from visiting Magic. I'm happy to report she's doing a little better today (& me too). She's still considered critical condition but she's a little more alert & her blood is starting to show a slight sign of improvement. They had to put her on oxygen since she's been laying for so long. But their going to get her up & about this afternoon & when she's all done she'll get a nice body massage. The doctor kept telling me not to get false hope, since this is about the time she started taking a turn for the worse after the first two surgeries. But if she can get past the next 2 - 3 days without any set backs she might be home in time for her 5th birthday on March 23. I'll write back when I have more news.
Hope nobody minds me posting her picture.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That poor baby!!!  What a trooper she is!  I'm so glad she has improved some . . . I know you must feel so much better!  Oh please, yes, continue to keep us informed - with pics, too!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh that poor thing. Poor, poor thing. I and she can't even sleep with her monny!
I hope everything will be alright. Keep positive, she obviously isn't ready to go, bec. she could've done so already. She wants to live.

Please, fill us in every step of the way. Of course we don't mind you post a picture, poor little thing........................

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Awww, it breaks my heart to see a dog like that, but am glad all the same that she seems to be doing well.  No, I (or we?) certainly don't mind the picture, or any others!  Please do keep us posted, and best wishes to Magic!

Kimberly W.

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I am glad she is doing better.  We will keep praying for her complete recovery!
Joan

ScottBear scott's bears

We have come such a long way in just the last 5-10 years the level of  care that magic is getting is just soooo great my heart goes out to you and your li'l love ..What a real trooper magic is..Best wish's
Big BearHugs
SCOTT

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

How could anyone possible mind the photo...it just makes it so much more real.  My heart goes out to both of you.  Poor little Magic...she's such a trooper.

Big hugs to both of you!!!

nettie scotland
Website

The poor baby.It brings tears to my eyes seeing her with all the tubes.We have to remember they feel pain and discomfort but not the worry and they can't imagine the worst .They just hang on as long as they want to.Her life is obviously so good that she has lots to hang on for.I am looking at my four all upside down with legs in the air after a two hour run and counting my blessings.May Magic be like that again soon.Thinking of you
Diane xxxx

Densteds Densteds
Website

Sandy, what a brave girl your Magic is, and so good, considering she has all those tubes etc all over her many dogs would have tried to rip them out...it's just so sad seeing an animal like that,  it breaks my heart...I pray that she'll make a full recovery...
take care & big hugs,
Denise.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh honey,  bear_cry

it rips my heart to see such a gorgeous Doberwoman like that.  I have a soft spot for Dobbys....Such strong, regal and fiercely loyal pups they are.  My personal favorites.  bear_original

I am so glad she is a little better.  And of course we don't mind you posting a picture.....darling lady, fur babie can sometimes mean as much as flesh babies to many people.....and.....uh......gee.....I don't think a teddy bear forum is gonna have any fur baby haters here....is it?  bear_original

Keep us posted.....

:pray:

dilu

We will keep our fingers crossed and prayers going and you just hold on to faith that she can make it....and keep the pictures coming.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

the poor sweetie - thank goodness she has a supportive parent in you that treasures her so much.   
I was in a hardware store Fri and saw a display for Greenies! I'd never noticed them before and it's the type of thing that I would have bought for my dogs. Thank you for your warning. I've warned all my friends with dogs to beware this product.
bear_cry
Marion

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I'm so glad she is doing better.  She is a fighter!  I don't mind the pic but the poor baby with all the tubes.

Jane

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Sandy,
                Magic is so brave and remember the power of Prayer, I,m sure all of us here at TT will be sending you and Magic an abundance of prayers each and every day.   Keep us posted as to how Magic is getting on.  Hugs from Bonnie Scotland.    Rita xxxx

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

So glad to hear (and see) that Magic is doing so much better. She will remain in my prayers for a while yet.......keep us posted.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks for updating and posting a photo of your dear Magic.
Glad that she is showing an improvement and what a brave Lady you have.
It breaks one's heart to see a dog with all those tubes.
We hope to hear good news Sandy and out thoughts and prayers are with Magic so she will recover well.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

ooh that poor baby, it must break your heart seeing her like that but I do hope that she keeps improving. I'll be thinking of you both xx

Hugs
Catherine

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Gosh I'm almost not daring to breathe, I SO want her to make it.... C'mon Magic, your mummy really needs you hunny  bear_wub   Sending gentle hugs for you and her,  :hug: , keeping my fingers crossed and the positive vibes flowing!!! :pray:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Still praying for her here!!
It just makes me cry to see her like that! I am such a wuss.  bear_cry
:hug:
Love, Kathy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'm Pleased that Magic is doing so much better now. Have they found yet why the odd blood count ?
I'll add a prayer for Magic as well. Peter the rabbit.  bear_thumb  :hug:

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Sandi:

I am glad to hear Magic is doing a little better.  She still is in my prayers :pray:  :pray:
Laurie

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sandi, Magic must be one strong dog with a will to pull through.  I am happy to hear that she is doing a bit better, looks like she sure has been through a rough time. I'm sure you have too.  Big hugs to both of you  :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hugs for you and Magic from Ohio!  Oh, the poor dear...

:hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_cry Oh, what a brave, dear girl!  I am so glad that Magic has improved.  You still have my prayers.....

Tracy

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Poor Magic.  bear_cry    I'm glad she's doing better and I hope she keeps getting better.  My thoughts and prayers are with Magic.  Thanks for updating us and please let us know when you get more news.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I'm glad to hear there's been an improvement with Magic's condition. I truly hope and pray that your precious doggie is going to continue to improve until she's back to her old self.  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer