Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi, I'm so sorry & very sad to say we had to say good by to Magic on Tuesday. She started getting really sick again but this time it was much worse then before. There was nothing more we could do to keep her with us. She went through so much & it was so hard to let her go. But I didn't have a choice any more. I was able to spend some time with her, I told her how very sorry I was- how she's such a good girl & that she's loved so very much- but I couldn't get myself to say good by. I'm totally heart broken, losing Zara & Magic in less then a month has been devastating for me.   
I can't thank everyone enough for all your prayers, love & support.
My very best wishes to you all~  Sandy

Here's a little note on the condition Magic had after the Greenie was removed:
All surgeries where the intestinal tract is entered requires vigilance for the possibility of leakage of contaminated intestinal contents.  If this happens, peritonitis (infection of the lining and support tissues of the abdomen) can have dangerous consequences.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Oh Sandy I am so sorry.  bear_sad  bear_sad  I understand - I just lost a dog that was with me a very long time. My dear friend Bear, he was a black German Shepard and loved by all who knew him. And after doing all we could do. I had to make that choice too.
It was one of the hardest things I have ever hard to do, because I loved him so. My heart goes out to you and your family and bless Magic and all the love she gave you.

My heart felt feelings are with you at this time Sandy  :hug:  :hug:

Kassie

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Sandy, I am  so sorry to hear about Magic, I had so hoped she would be ok.  But you know you did everything you could for her, loved her and gave her a wonderful life and now she is not suffering anymore.  I know how you feel, I lost my cat at aged 21 - our animals are such a part of us.  Look after yourself and now we are all sending you lots of hugs  :hug:

Catherine

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I send you a lot of love, Sandy, and an ocean full of hugs! I am sooo sorry to hear that your beloved Magic had to leave you! Well, the good point is that she should not suffer anymore where she is now...
I understand very well how hard it it to loose a beloved animal!

Take care, Sandy!
We are there for you!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh Sandy, I'm so so sorry... perhaps you just weren't meant to say 'goodbye', because Magic will always be around you. You said the most important thing, that you loved her, and she'll have known what you meant.

Take care  :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Sandy,
                 I am so sorry to hear the news about Magic, but you will be hurting so much at the moment ,but afterwards you will be able to see the joy that he brought in to your lives. We lost our beloved Spaniel last year and hearing about Magic has brought it all back. Let yourself grieve and then look back at all the joy and the fun times you had to-gether.

Hugs from Rita xxx

http://www.eternalanimals.com/. When you feel you are up to it have a look at this site as it will help you so much.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh Sandy, I am so sorry  bear_sad    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Dear Sandy, I'm so sorry that you lost Magic after such a long struggle. I'm sure Magic is peaceful and happy now and we have learned so much through her struggle. Although it is very hard for you and your family, I can't help but see the good things that will come from this whole situation. Keep us updated in the fight against greenies. Heartfelt hugs and blessings to you and your family,Shari. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Sandy, you poor girl!! I am so very sorry and saddened by this dreadful news. My heartfelt condolences  to you & your family, I know exactly what you are going through it's just devasting..
please take care,
huge hugs, :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Denise.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:hug:  Sending hugs your way, from me and my dog Ti.  :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Sandy.... I too was really hoping that things would turn out differently for Magic.... I'm so sorry hon... big hugs to you from Ohio....  :hug:

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aw Sandi. I am SO sorry! That is so hard to go thru. I am getting ready for a meeting and now I have to go reapply my makeup. I have mascara running.. Sending you huge BUNNY hugs!
Sonya

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Oh Sandy...I too am so very sad for you and Magic.  Big hugs and warm thoughts coming at ya!!!

:hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Oh Sandi, I'm so sorry..  bear_cry  Here is the the warmest hug for you  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_cry

I hope you don't blame yourself for that damn greenies..  bear_angry  It's happened and you never know what's going to be next. keep going..  :hug:  I know it's hard to say but i feel better now, since my doggie passed away just before christmas.. Time is the best doctor. Your memory will keep only best of her.  bear_wub

Warmest huggs  :hug:  bear_wub 
Julia :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I just wanted to tell you that I am so sorry. You have my sympathies :hug: .

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Oh Sandy, I am so sorry about Magic
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Laurie

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

So sorry for your loss. Our beloved animals are with us for such a short time but always live in our hearts.  bear_cry
Marion

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Sandy, I am so heartbroken for you right now. I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope you will soon be able to think of Magic with smiles instead of tears. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.I think most of us on this board know exactly how it feels.My heart goes out to you.I think you have to bear in mind how lucky you are to be able to love an animal like this.Some people are incapable and never experience the joy it brings.Time will heal and she will always be with you.Often when I am out and my dogs are running around me I feel the presence of my late dog Nettie.It is always sad but comforting too.I hope you get to this stage soon.
Thnking of you at this very sad time
Diane xxxxx

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_sad Oh Sandy, I'm so sorry! I was really hoping Magic would pull through. bear_cry  It's so hard to lose a loved one.....and yes, our pets are that, part of the family, our children.  My heart just hurts for you. bear_sad

Lots of  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am so sad to hear this terrible news. You gave Magic a wonderful life and had the joy of sharing your life with a lovely animal..and Dianne is right that some people never are lucky enough to know what it feels like to have a pet trust and befriend them so that is something always to treasure.

Thinking of you :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Sandy. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Sandy,
So sorry to hear that Magic did not make it through this horrible ordeal.
Donna

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Sandy, I am so sorry that you lost Magic. To lose a loved pet is hard enough, but to lose two in a month IS devastating. I hope you are able to feel better soon.  :hug:
Suzanne

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh Sandi, I'm so sorry to hear the news of your beloved Magic.   bear_cry  bear_cry  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Warmest bear hugs, :hug:
Aleta

Board footer