Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I'm so so sorry to read you've lost your little girl so close after losing Zara.  I know you and the vets went above and beyond the call of duty to save her.  Sending massive hugs  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Sandi, I can only imagine the devastation you must feel losing your wonderful loved ones.   :hug:  :hug:  bear_cry

My heart goes out to you and yours....... bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aw, Sandy...

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Feeling so very sorry about Magic, Sandy . . . I was hoping she would be able to pull through this devastating experience.  Hope it helps to know that most, if not all, of us here on TT have been where you are and can empathize so much with your heartbreak.  Am trying to type through the tears in my eyes, but remember "The Rainbow Bridge".  I usually don't have much patience with maudlin stuff, but that little story is oddly comforting to me and I hope will be for you.

http://www.dollsndreams.com/rainbow.html

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Aw Sandy, I'm so sorry.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry I hoped Magic would survive. It is so hard to lose a pet. Very big huge hugs to you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

Sandy.   Warm hugs for you on this sad day.  Hang on to your memories of Magic ... they will comfort you in the days to come.  I still carry a dog tag on my key chain to remind me of one of my special pets and his silly funny ways ... even though its been five years since he left us.  Magic gave you a great gift ... love abounding.  Treasure it.

Hugs,   Donna B

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh Sandy!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

I have no words for you. Only that our pets are family and we never forget them.

I think we should all stand up and fight against greenies. Possibly even get the company to pay your vet bills.

But I know, you just want your baby back. I'm so very sorry.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Sandi I am so sorry to read of your loss .........

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Dearest Sandi! We are so very sorry Hon. We feel so very sad for you and your family.  You feel a bit of comfort knowing that you did everything for Magic that was possible. She is now with God and waiting unttil she will see you again!

Many Hugs Louise and Garnet

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Big Huge Bear Hugs are the best I have to offer.
I'm so sorry and feel your heart ache!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

:hug:   bear_wub    :hug:      bear_cry   bear_cry   :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Sandy sending big hugs to you my hun and your family  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs and kisses
Vicki

ScottBear scott's bears

So sorry about your loss ..This year for me is about loss and change and I know that good friends and bear buddys are the key to moving foward so stick around the board and make a few bears ..It helps trust me..
I cant help but feel angry about that product "greanie" how do we as a group pass on the word about the dangers ..Because lets face it a room full of p***ed of bearmakers can be very scary AND affective !!! can we put something together?
SAD & ANGRY
SCOTT

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I am very sorry Sandy - poor Magic and poor you.

I am thinking of you both and i hope that Magic is now tucking into a nice big heavenly steak with all the other angel doggies.

So So Sorry for your loss sweetheart  bear_wub   :hug:   bear_wub

Penny xxx

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Sandy, I am so sorry that Magic is gone.  You must be so devastated. My heart and hugs go out to you.  Just know that you did everything you could.    bear_cry

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Sandy I'm so sorry, I know it is soooooooooo hard to let go of a fur baby!
Sending tons of hugs your way  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Sandi, I am so sorry for you.

It is so hard to loose a furbaby....because they really are family. 

I am absolutely convinced that our loved pets go to heaven too.  I know many will disagree....but If Jesus counted the sparrow important and if God made the animals before he made man, well....it just stands to reason they are a rung up the ladder from us in the heavenly hierarchy.

prayers and gollyhugs to you and your family....

:hug:  :hug:

dilu

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Dear Sandi,
So Sorry to hear about darlin' Magic.  Hugs, thoughts and prayers from us and the 'Dobermans of Walamara'. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

krystolla Fuzzbutt Bears
Columbus Ohio

Wherever she is now, whatever comes after this life, she loves you and knows that you love her. It's not much comfort now, death is most difficult on those left behind, but if there is nothing else real and true in this world you have to know that love is real -- even when it hurts. Hang in there, **hugs**

-- Erika

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sandy,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  My eyes had tears in them when I read this post.  I had hoped Magic would pull through, but I think she's in a better place now.  I think Magic and Zara are running around and playing together in doggie heaven.    I'm sending many hugs your way.    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Sandy,

I am so terribly sorry about dear Magic and just want to send my warmest hugs and love to you.
Treasure the lovely memories you have had with your special friend.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Sandy, I am so sorry to hear about Magic. :hug:  She knew you loved her.  Jenn

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

bear_cry  :pray:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Huge big hugs to you and your family Sandy. 
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Special big hugs Jane.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Sandy...hugs and heartfelt sympathy to you. It's such a devastating ending to a rotten week and we were all hoping for a recovery for Magic. Don't blame yourself okay...it's just one of those things that happens.
My tears are flowing freely and my heart aches so bad for you.
Holding you in my prayers,
:pray:  bear_cry

Board footer