Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

moon-bear-1.jpgHere is ANDY, my 15 inch moon bear. He is made from synthetic fur with needlefelted paws. His leather collar has ANDY on the back. Andy would like to visit people in the US (because of postage we are staying in the US) for a week or so. His expectation is that you would have him visit you, take pictures as you take him visiting places, give him hugs, help him write in his journal, then send him on to the next person. After he is done visiting, he will return to me and be auctioned off on ebay with his journal, pictures and any mementos he picked up along the way, all monies will go to Animals Asia.

If you are interested in hosting Andy for a time, please email me: dmacmas2@twcny.rr.com.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sure, Ellen . . . Andy will be most welcome in Texas!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

I think Scotland would be too far from his homeland. He might get homesick. But he would be made most welcome.  Hugs Rita xxxx

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a sweet and lovely idea! Hugs to you and Andy!!

Many Hugs Louise

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

I would love to have him come visit me in Wisconsin
:hug:
Laurie

mwaggs2 Quilts-N-Critters
Middletown, Ohio
Website

Hi Ellen

Andy is Welcome Here in Ohio if he's interested  bear_grin

Marilyn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I would love to have Andy drop in for a visit....Not sure how much visiting he would get to do, but he could do a little....but not the meth house across the road a piece....no not there....

dilu

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Ellen, Andy would be welcome in Ca. anytime!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Andy is welcome in South Florida!   bear_original

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

bear_original  :dance:  We are so excited.......all you gals wanting Andy to visit. I will be sending you all a message because I need addresses so he deosn't get lost. Erin, you may find me in the box with Andy because I want to visit the Zoo too! So, his tentative trip is from home to Vermont, NewHampshire, Florida, Texas, California (2 stops), Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, Ohio, the back home.    :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin  I will start working on his vest and his pack today so hopefully he will start on his trip by the end of next week.

Thank you all for your interest in hosting him. For all of you international people, I am looking at making a smaller Moon Bear to visit overseas..........

:clap:  bear_laugh

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

I told my husband last night we might get a visitor.   He is going to take him to work with him.  My husband works at Harley Davidson, PDC department in Milwaukee, so  after seeing all the bikes and how they are made, Andy might be a biker bear when you get him back bear_grin   Since the San Diego Zoo is on his plan list, I won't do the Milwaukee Zoo, will have to think of something else beside HD plant
:hug:
Laurie

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I do have some motorcycle bears, but I think the bikes are too small for Andy, plus, I don't think the positioning of his legs will allow him to sit on one!  bear_grin  I will have to get my hubby working on a bike for him........

Check your PMs, I am sending out messages about Andy coming to visit.
:dance:  :dance:  bear_wub  bear_smile  :dance:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

bear_wub  bear_smile  Andy is all ready to travel.....just need 1 address from Marilyn, and he will be on his way. His first stop will be in Bennington, Vermont with Andrea Mowrer from Animals Asia. I will be posting a log of his journey as his "hosts' send me picutres and information.

He is so excited, I don't know if he will wait tomorrow.  And Jenn, your swap bear wants to stay with Andy....I told her he would be stopping at your house, so I guess she is ready to leave tomorrow also!
Ellen

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Yeah, I can't wait for Andy to visit me.   bear_original  :dance:

Board footer