Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

The entry deadline for the Japan International Fan Club's annual TITA Awards (Tokyo International Teddy Awards) is coming up in May.  I am considering entering again this year, as I have had such good luck in the past in this competition.   bear_rolleyes  However, I am having problems understanding a few things.  I think they have changed some of the qualifications since the last time I entered.  The application form itself is easy enough to understand -- but the english translation for the page "Tokyo International Teddy Awards 2007 application important points"  is a little hard to understand.  If I read it right, it says that you have to be a member of the Japan International Fan Club in order to enter the competition.  Could one of you Japanese speakers look at the website and see if that is so?  If that is the case, I may have to reconsider because of the extra cost.  Anyway, the website is www.teddybear.co.jp.

I would be so very grateful for some help!

Hugs,  Donna

ScottBear scott's bears

Hi you I have read the app and your are right its not clear. I think the best thing to do is to ask audie he is the man who knows it all lol
audie@planet.nl  he is the coorinator so try him my dear
BearHugs
Scott
PS do you have any pics of your hans & Gret peice? if you do please post for all to seeeeeeeeeeee lol

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Donna,

how are things on Indian Springs?  Good to see you here again.....

hugs

dilu

Website

Scott --  You're right,  had entirely forgotten that Audie would be sure to know.  He was the one who encouraged me to enter the first time.  I will send him an email and see what he says.  As far as pictures are concerned, the photos I took of the Hansel & Gretal set were awful.  I am planning on doing another photo session soon -- if they are better I will post,  I promise.

Dilu -- Indian Springs is pretty much the same as you left it -- right now it is mighty wet!!  It's pouring rain and I'm hoping that we don't loose power like we did a few days ago.  Lots of snow (for Oakhurst) a week ago.-- gave me the excuse to stay home, you know what driving on Indian Springs is like when it's icy (one giant slip and slide)  bear_grin 
Keep warm up there in Oregon in your Igloo!

Hugs, Donna

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Donna ,
It's so nice to hear from you!   :hug:

Ok, I saw the website " www.teddybear.co.jp. " and according to them,
" you don't need to be a member of the Japan International Fan Club to  enter
the competition *if* you are live in out side of Japan. Because , you wont get any member service(free magazines, shop sale news etc)if you are out side of Japan.

I'm sorry that I'm not so familiar about the
" TITA " contest rule ..but
If you have any more questions, please
ask me and I will send an e-mail to them
if I can't find the answer in the web.

Good luck for the TITA competition !!! bear_smile

Bear Hugs/Marie

Website

Oh,  Marie.  Thank you so much for checking the website for me.  It does sound like I can enter without being a member of Japan Int'l Fan Club then.  Not that I wouldn't want to join, as they have a really cool magazine, but it does get expensive and I have to set some limits.   

Thanks again for taking the time to looking into it for me -- I do appreciate it.

Hugs,   Donna

Board footer