Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Pantagruel is my new raccoon....a real glutton. He loves any sort of sweets, so I had to sew him a nice felt dessert!  bear_original
Pantagruel is now on auction on e-bay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181556969385?ss … 1555.l2649
1413138467_tt1.jpg1413138481_tt2.jpg1413138588_tt3.jpg1413138603_tt4.jpg

Christina Posts: 978
Website

A sweet guy! I especially like the second picture!  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

He's very charming, Francy!  He has the sweetest face, maybe because he eats such wonderful desserts!!!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Thank you all for your praise ladies!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Pink, yes, I have been on cats for quite some time, and I'm going back to a couple of kitties now....but you know, I like too much to experiment new things to stay on only one theme for too long, I am restless and I like to try new ideas all the time. This 'one piece design' that I tried for the first time with this raccoon was in my mind for a long time, and I finally decided it was time to try it. I think it might be a new direction I'm taking, as it solves many issues that I had with a jointed design. We will see....all I can say is that yes, I'm having great fun!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, he is stunning, Francy!  I love everything about him: his face, his fur, his paws, ... everything.  :love:
You are so very talented; I can't wait to see with what you come up next.  bear_smile

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He's marvelous, Francy, and what a sweet face! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Becky

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Thank you Peter and Becky! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer