Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I am LOVIN all these St.Pats avatars!

It would be good to have a more regular challenge would'nt it? I don't know about every month, but maybe every occasion such as Easter, Mothers Day, Independence Day etc etc.
Us Brits could do one for St.Georges, St.Andrews and St.Davids Days could'nt we?
Obviously everyone could join in!

Penny  bear_thumb

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Everyone did a great job!   :clap:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I love your designs ! :)

I want to play too, but I'm not sure eating Vanilla ice cream and "photoshoping" in the same time is the best thing to do bear_laugh. I've used a picture of my very new white toy just because it's  on a plain black background  :rolleyes:... I could tell you I wanted something very very sober, but in fact, I was just being lazy :lol:. Naughty me bear_laugh bear_laugh.
Hugs to all of you friends, I've missed you so much these past two weeks !

atomepatrick.jpg

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

THis has got to be the best design yet Marion  bear_thumb

Keeping it simple has worked perfectly - no mucking about, that's what i like to see girl!

PERFECT  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh thanks dear Pen-Pen  :redface:...
:hug:

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

that is brilliant Marion the  doll looks great dressed in the colour chart  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I'm only stopping in to say how wonderful these are...and how depressed I am that I have not yet figured out how to do all these wonderful graphics.  I have the right programs...just need to hammer down and get on it.

DAGNABBITS I can't even get past cutting out my selection!!!!! bear_shocked  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_wacko

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great stuff, everyone!  I love it!  Thanks for being so game not just to participate, but to share your work.  It's really fun to see the different designs as they're being executed by such different personalities.  As with bearmaking, everyone has his or her own style.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Judi wrote:

I'm only stopping in to say how wonderful these are...and how depressed I am that I have not yet figured out how to do all these wonderful graphics.  I have the right programs...just need to hammer down and get on it.

DAGNABBITS I can't even get past cutting out my selection!!!!! bear_shocked  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  :wacko:

Well, Judi, you are fantastic at everything else!  I am not so good at the photoediting schtuff either but I think it comes with practice... I need to get a better program too! Photoshop is on my list of things to buy... I just hate spending $75 on computer software when I can buy lots of needle felting supplies and mohair!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Someone Help me please....
The photo loaded wrong and it is all black.... How do i remove it?

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Wow you all.... My brother just bought me the very basic  Photoshop Elements 2.0 off Ebay..I just love it but don't know what I am doing so...today we went to Barne and Nobles and I got a very visual book that will teach me 100 tips and how to use it. I am so excited !!! I will try to learn at least one new this a day. Hmmm, I need to go look at this topic that is the first thread Shelli posted....I want to learn this so bad... Winney

Board footer