Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

shamus20face-medium.jpgshamus-medium.jpgMummy I'm here!!!!  I'm sitting next to Debbie and dictating so you'll know I've arrived safe and sound  bear_wub  It was awfully cramped in that box, and I could hear Debbie tearing through paper and bags to get to me....lucky thing she knew how much I wanted out! 

Oh yes, and she's primped and combed me all ready....what is it with girls and combs anyway??   bear_whistle But she says I've got the cutest cheeks...yes I do!  bear_happy   And its so obvious how much work you've done on me.  Look at the cute shamrock on my foot!  And my cute cute collar...complete with shamrock button.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

me peeking by no seeing!!!!!!!!!!!  bear_sad

hugs
Kassie

what20wrapper2Dmedium.jpgFood2Dmedium.jpgBut I want FOOOD!!!  And look there's some right here in my box  bear_thumb  What do you mean 'wrapper'??  What's that?  I smell something sweet in here....mmmmmm!!!!  Debbie says I can have some just as long as I don't mess up my fur.....

weeeeee2Dmedium.jpgOh yes, and after I had my munchies....Debbie had me look at my birth certificate....WEEEE!!!!!   :bday:   That was lots of fun with all the confetti...and look, there's even a postcard, I remember seeing those places, and hearing the water....there's even a little card telling us about St Patrick... 

What fun I'm having here Mum, don't worry... Debbie says later she'll be sure to show me round to the other kids.  Most of them are a bit bigger than me, but they seem friendly....just BIG!  But I've spotted a sweet girl that's about my size.  Mum says she can be terribly shy, but I'll get to be next to her later.  A Miss something...  yawn...what a full day I've had...

:hug: Love you Mum!  :hug:

bear_wub Tammy, I'm head over heels in love with your guy!!!!  bear_grin He's absolutely adorable, and such a sweetheart!!!  He thoroughly enjoyed getting into the candy and confetti, but I think he's a good boy...not apt to lead my group astray, but certainly will be in the middle of the fun if he can be!   bear_tongue   

Everyone, can you see the gorgeous sparkling green eyes that Tammy gave Shamus??  She's enhanced his cute expression by giving him white ultrasuede backing for the eyes, outlined in black....a beautifully done, and waxed nose, and very careful shading all around his face and ultrasuede pawpads.  Tammy your attention to details is wonderful!!!!   I love his chubby cheeks  bear_wub  In fact I LOVE Shamus!!! 

I only hope you'll enjoy the swap bear I've sent you as much as I've enjoyed getting Shamus  :redface:   I was hoping he'd show up today....  Thank you so much for being my swap partner  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a gorgeous baby bear!! Excellent job Tammy! Lucky you Debbie!

Many Hugs Louise

I'm lucky and I KNOW it!  bear_grin  Just wanted to add, Shamus is all of 10 inches tall, and is made from recycled mink...and its sooo downy soft!  bear_wub   What an adorable expression!  ...can you tell I'm smitten?  bear_wub  bear_smile

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OOOH HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bear_wub

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Oooohh Debbie - how lucky you are Shamus is such a gorgeous little bear - such a beautiful creation from Tammy :dance:  :dance:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

What a little cutie!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Debbie- I am SOOOOOO releived that you like him.  Oh , he looks so happy and primped in his pictures. I can tell you are enjoying him.  I am so honored to have been your first swap buddy.  :hug:

I've been stalking the mailman every day this week waiting for my bear from you.  Maybe tomorrow    bear_cry  bear_cry ????

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh he is adorable, lucky you!!!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

OMG!! I literally gasped when I saw his picture! Debbie, you lucky duck! He is absolutely gorgeous and I did notice his eyes! Wonderful bear, Tammy!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original He's adorable, Tammy! Lucky Debbie--thanks for sharing with us  bear_wub

I hope the mink bear I'm making for Duff looks half so great  bear_original

Eileen

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

he is adorable! What a sweet look!

you are so lucky!  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_flower  :hug:

Good job! Tammi  :hug:

Julia

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

OMG GORGEOUS!!!!

Love him!

Kimberly W.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I peeked in earlier.....you must have been in the middle of posting photos.  I'm awfully glad I peeked in again!  Shamus is just beautiful.  I love his green eyes!  He must be super soft....he certainly looks like it.  Debbie......you lucky gal!  Tammy....you've done an exquisite job.  I hope your swap bear comes soon too.  Isn't it all so fun and exciting?    bear_original

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

What a great bear.  You are very very lucky!

Jane

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh i know how amazing Tammy's work is first hand.  You have a beautiful bear - lucky you!

Danni

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

oh wow, soo great to open that box!
Super cute bear, oh my.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

The shadings on the face are........lost for words........wonderful.....wonderful.......wonderful. He has come alive.
Truely wonderful job. Debbie you are so lucky :clap:  bear_thumb

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Now I see him!!! Wow he is beautiful. Lucky you Deb!  :dance:
I love the treat idea - how clever Tammy!  bear_thumb  :clap:
Soooo cute.

Hugs Kassie

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

He is adorable.  I really like all the pictures, my favorite one is him holding the chocolate in his cute litte paws.  bear_wub  Lovely, sweet looking face.
:hug:
Laurie

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh my goodness, you really hit the jack-pot

What a beautiful bear, simply, truly lovely and such a sweet face

DebbieD
You are indeed a lucky lady....it must do Tammy's heart good to know how loved he is already

dilu

bear_flower My favorite little boy-o slept like a log last night....replete with snoring!  But this morning he awoke all bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to take on the new day.  I just can't help it, each time I see him, I'm nose to nose with the little guy, gazing into his gorgeous green eyes. 

bear_thumb I think he'll be a big help with my diet Tammy!  bear_thumb   He can snarf all the goodies I'm not supposed to have  bear_laugh

Board footer