Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

So here (finally) are the results of my bear shopping in England this past September....

I hope you like the pictures!!

Artist bears Hugglets:

Frank Webster bear...I learned that Frank lived on Long Island, New York for a couple of years not too far from me!!
And then from Teeny bears by Tina Brooks...a cupcake bunny!!!!....too cute, and the cupcake part is very sturdy, yet looks very delicate! 
Finally, the magnificent Bears of Sue Quinn, what a gorgeous Hedgehog!! Wearing a lovely cashmere sweater over her little dress!
1417790264_netcong-20141205-01465.jpg

So then antique bears/sheep from Hugglets:

Come on, who could resist this face???? (not me!)  A lovely Dean's lamb from the 1950's...reminds me of England every time I see him
1417790351_netcong-20141205-01471.jpg

Here he is again (HE'S HUGE!), posing with a lovely doggie nose Chiltern bear and a little wool Steiff Lamb from Hugglets...

1417790428_netcong-20141205-01468.jpg

And then finally, a Charlie bear named Sparrow from the Exmoor teddy shop in Minehead....and a lovely Lily's bear by Liliane Vandepaepeliere of Belgium...I'm not sure if she's making bears anymore, but this one stole my heart at Teddy Bears of Witney!

1417790638_netcong-20141205-01477.jpg

so there you go....maybe I can go back to Hugglets next year?????  Well, we'll see...I loved it!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Well-done, EJ! What lovely creations you chose  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Becky

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Hi EJ,
Amazing array of teds. What a little cutie sparrow charlie bears is. Haven't come across him in Aust. yet.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, Esther, you certainly had a great time.  bear_smile
I love all your adoptions, but I have a particular soft spot for Frank Webster's bears and for Sue Quinn's hedgies (and bunnies and teddies)!  bear_wub  bear_wub
I do hope you will get the opportunity to go back next year.  bear_thumb

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Beautiful teds!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

OH, they are all just darling. Well done, EJ!  bear_thumb My favorites are the bear by Frank Webster (such a cutie!) and the bear by Liliane Vandepaepeliere. They are beautiful!  bear_wub

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

ALL wonderful but my fav' has to be the Chiltern bear I just love that nose bear_wub but that Deans lamb really does make you break out in a smile  bear_original
michelle

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Thanks for the comments!

Just imagine that day....it still makes me laugh..we left the show at about 2:00....loaded down with teddies and this huge lamb's head sticking out of a plastic bag...going to visit two historic houses in the Kensington area for a visit, leaving our bags with reception(!!!)....then a walk through the park...out to dinner with all these packages...back on the underground to our hotel near the airport.....I think we made lots of people stare and then smile....or they thought we were crazy!!!   bear_wub

Board footer