Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well my beautiful little dog Holly is a little better. Thank you all for the very kind messages and prayers, she really needed them and still does. She is not well yet and is still in the vetenary hospital (11th day) The vet has managed to get her blood count up from 10 to 20 but he wants it to rise to at least 35 before he can start to reduce the masive amount of drugs that she is being given. I feel that before long we will have to remorgage the house as the vet's bills are so high but she is worth every penny.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane,
            I have been where you are right now, and yes you would pay the same again just to make Holly better. I am glad she is hanging on in there ,cos the longer she manages the better. The power of Prayer must work as I still think of Holly and how she is doing , every day. Its agony for you and the family too. But you must stay strong for little Holly.

Big Hugs Rita xxxx

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Praying for Holly and sending you heartfelt hugs  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  :hug:    :hug:    :hug:   :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Sending gentle hugs for you and Holly...and liver thoughts just for Holly.....  get better soon little girl!  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

Oh Jane,

I have 2 dogs of my own and I would hate it if anything happened to them.

My thoughts & prayers are with you & Holly.

Hugs

Claire

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

We are all hoping and praying for the best for holly! :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Jane, such a worry for you, I hope Holly feels better soon   bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer