Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well my beautiful little dog Holly is a little better. Thank you all for the very kind messages and prayers, she really needed them and still does. She is not well yet and is still in the vetenary hospital (11th day) The vet has managed to get her blood count up from 10 to 20 but he wants it to rise to at least 35 before he can start to reduce the masive amount of drugs that she is being given. I feel that before long we will have to remorgage the house as the vet's bills are so high but she is worth every penny.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Jane, I'm happy to hear that Holly is doing better. I hope she'll continue to improve. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.  :hug:  :hug:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Claire, I am so pleased little Holly is getting a little better I will still be think positive thoughts for her health :hug:  :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Fingers crossed for her! bear_thumb

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Keeping Holly in my prayers.....

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Jane - I hope Holly keeps getting better and better.  I will keep you all in my prayres.  Take care.

Hugs,

Brenda

Celena Oxford

Hi Jane

Good to hear Holly is doing better now...hope she will get better further.  bear_flower

Take care, Jane.
Celena  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Brilliant news Jane  bear_thumb   bear_flower   bear_wub

We will have a whip round here at TT to help pay the mortgage - we can't see you on the streets can we? ha ha ha

I am soo pleased that Holly is getting better - fingers crossed that she recovers completely.

Penny  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Oh Jane,

That is great news! I am so glad to hear about Hollie! It is so good to hear! Good news has a wonderful way of making us feel better about our own loss.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

I feel that before long we will have to remorgage the house as the vet's bills are so high but she is worth every penny.

Bless your heart Jane!

Continuing good thoughts and prayers for Hollie!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Big Hugs
Kassie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Penny said

We will have a whip round here at TT to help pay the mortgage - we can't see you on the streets can we? ha ha ha

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

I'll except Paypal Penny. Ha, ha!        bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Really though the vet bills are enormous and getting higher by the minute and it looks like it's going to be a life time of medication for Holly so the second morgage is looking as if it will happen real soon.  bear_cry
We love our Holly so much that there is now way that we wouldn't do this for our sweet faced puppy.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Happy to hear  the good new Jane , when my 18 year old puss die the vet bill was $1,000.00 but i would have paid $5,000.00 to get him back still think about puss after one year i loved him with all my hart.i know how you feel

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jane,

I'm so glad Holly is doing better.  Sending many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Jane,
I'm so glad Holly is doing better. It is so hard to see our beloved pets sick. I hope she continues to improve and I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer