Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Ridley-friends.jpgRidleyCards.jpgRidley-Outside.jpgOh Everyone meet Ridley !  He is just the sweetest little green panda I've EVER met.   What a lovable little handful !  Debbie did an awesome job on him.  His nose and toes are so great and I love the koolaide dyed fur.
Just look at him.....isn't he cute  bear_wub

He arrived all snug in his little box with a note on the top saying , " I am home".  yes indeed, he is really home.   

The mailman arrived and handed me the box,  then  I ran around like a crazy woman looking for my camera.  I finally remembered I left it in the van ,so I then had a heck of a time finding my keys to unlock the van.  The whole time my kids are saying, " OPEN THE BOX MOM".  As I was running out the door to get the camera, I warned them, " touch the box and I'll cut your fingers off".  YIKES that was extremely harsh, but I was so excited.  (I really do love then and I would never hurt my kiddies. ) 

For a short time after being unwrapped the kids and I ooohhhhed and aahhhed over Ridley.  Since he had no tag with a name we called him "Clover".  He was very happy when I opened the letter from Debbie and read that his name was Ridley.  Oops !   

As you can see Debbie sent along lots of beautiful postcards from Ridley's hometown.   He quickly jumped in the chair and surrounded himself with cards for a picture. 

After, he ran into into the livingroom and sat down for a picture with his new friends. 

I think he really likes it here Debbie  bear_thumb   Thanks so much.  It was so much fun swapping with you.   :hug:

Tammy

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

He is soo cute..........
bear_smile

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Tammy! He is gorgeous!! Way to go Deb!!

Many Hugs Louise

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance: YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  :dance: I'm SO happy he's arrived, and lookie, he's settled in so beautifully all ready  :hug:

I'm so glad you like Ridley, Tammy  bear_wub   He's a new pattern for me, but I have to say I was really happy with the way he's turned out.  Awwwh, bless...got the giggles reading about you 'threatening' your kiddies.  bear_grin   At least it worked and kept them out of the box until you could open him yourself.  I think Clover' is a cute name too...so is it "Clover Ridley" or "Ridley Clover" ?   bear_grin

Thanks for swapping with me Tammy  :hug:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

AWWW I LOVE the color! VERY VERY cute bear!

wonder how many little kiddie fingers are swept under the rug. hehehehe
Sonya

Dilu Posts: 8,574

ohhhhh WHAT A WONDERFUL SHADE HE IS.  LOVE IT!  yOU ARE LUCKY!  ooops.... what a beautiful bear!

dilu

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Tammy,

aww he is so cute! Debbie you did a wonderful job! bear_thumb
Lovely color .
You lucky girl Tammy..... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_original

I love seeing all the swap bears ... so cool!

hugs Kassie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

He is wondeful Debbie!!!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

What a beautiful green ! He is fantastic ! So cute !  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_grin His green is all down to the lovely support and never ending help on here with Kool Aide dying  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Tammy, how lucky you are! What a fabulous bear! Debbie, you've done an exceptional job with this fella! And his Koolaid green is fantastic! (I love dying with Koolaid.)

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Ridley is wonderful and no wonder you were so happy Tammy.
I love the soft green.
Great work, Debbie.

bear_flower

Board footer