Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Everyone, I wanted to explain why I have not been able to share my bears with you all. Believe me when I tell you it is not because I don't want to. I can't tell you how hard it is to not be able to post my new creations on TT and share them with you all. At times it is like sitting on pins and needles of excitement. 

Well, the reason is because I am entering a few events and can't put them anywhere else online. You all know how that works. I have very few new bears at this time so I just can't show ya all.  bear_sad But believe me, it is driving me nuts!  bear_grin 

Because, I have been making bears for such a short time, I just don't have the inventory of bears I would like to have. Besides the group of bears that I made when I first started. If any of you remember when I first came to TT. I told you about how I had made about 30 bears in a very short time. It was about one bear per day almost. Making them for a trade show I was invited to go to. I don't really like to classify them as my new bears. I look at them as my starter bears.  bear_grin  bear_grin Also .... if any of you remember the "bear head" - teddyhead3e.jpg Do you all remember this guy? - well it has got a body now, and it is a boy! Thank you all for your input. He will be one coming soon to TT. That is one I will be sharing with you all.

Just wanted to let you know  I am not keeping any secrets!  bear_grin Well, maybe just a couple. *wink*

Big Hugs
Kassie

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

We're looking forward to seeing your bears.    bear_original

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, yes, I remember your bear head. I can't wait to see him all finished. His face is really cute.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yes please Kassie, I woould love to see this guy complete with his body. His face is really cute and I just love the fur which he is made from. Guess we will have to wait to see your other bears!

Hugs Jane  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Chrissie, thanks hon.  bear_original

Hi Sandi, that is cool you remember him. "His face is cute." Thank you  bear_original

Hi Jane,

Yes please Kassie

you make me giggle Jane  bear_original
Thank you Jane. His fur is kinda cool. Sonya of Sunniebears bought some from me I can't wait to see her bear she makes out of it. I will let everyone know when I get them up on the sites. I am excited about the events, but it is hard to wait. I will be posting bear head boy soon. I better stop call that bear that or it may end up his name.  bear_grin
thank you all.  bear_original
P.s Jane I have not forgotten about what you asked me send to you. I will be sending it very soon.  :hug:
Hugs
Kassie

Board footer