Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Just a note to say that our Jane of Doodle Bears and Marion of Acid Attic Bears have wonderful features in TBT.

Well done girls!!

Also there are some really interesting articles...namely one about a subject close to our hearts about the teddy bears place amongst 'art'. It's a great read and they are asking for opinions as to whether people would be supportive of a move to hold a 'Teddy Art Exhibition' in a London gallery. I think it's a good idea. I wrote to the editor, Kirste to say I think it's a definite move in thr right direction.

What do you think?

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thanks Jenny! I have scanned the features for you all to see. Here's Marion's.
  Marion1.jpg

Marion2.jpg

Here is the feature on yours truely. I had to laugh as my name changed towards the end. I just became Lynne, which is my middle name.

Jane1.jpg

Jane2.jpg

Hugs Jane  bear_thumb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Jane....I am glad you can scan in the articles...I haven't got a scanner now!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

I'd be lost without my scanner. I would love to get a better one but while this one does it's job I'll stick by it. Thanks again Jenny.

hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Well done Jane and Marion  :clap:  :clap:  Wonderful looking articles and bears  bear_smile  bear_thumb   Is Jo Rothery no longer the editor of the magazine, I don't get to keep up to date regularly with the magazine?

Hugs
Catherine

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hi Catherine. Jo Rothery left her post as Editor and a lovely new lady called Kirste McCool has taken over. It looks as if Kirste has some great new ideas for the magazine. She even uses some of the bears she has made herself for props in some of the pictures.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks so much for the scan ! I always get my issues very late as I'm in France and I was so excited as it's the very fist time I'm in a magazine !
You are angels, friends !

I've been surprised : that's very funny, Kirste put some sunglasses on Nox for the pictures  bear_laugh. Kirste McCool is really the nicest person !

Do you think I should keep "psychedelic bears" in my description ? bear_laugh It's sooo funny, I love it ! bear_laugh.

Thanks again, friends,
lots of hugs,

Marion

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :clap: Thanks for the heads-up, Jenny!

Humungous congratulations to Jane and Marion!  :hug:

Jane, these scans are a great treat for the TBT-deprived. Thanks!

Eileen

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Congratulations ladies! Marion, doing the swap with you was a wonderful experience and really helped me get to know you better. Now reading this article, I can really appreciate all of your hard work. It is paying off and I expect a bright future for you. By the way, my dad was here when I opened your bear and he fell in love with Flann and Una. He was quite impressed!
Sonya

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Well Done to Jane and Marion.  Its nice when you get some recognition for all your hard work.  Congratulations to both of you.  Hugs Rita xxxx

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Well done to both of you. :clap:

The articles are fantastic.I look forward to buying the mag this weekend and having a proper read through. bear_original

:hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Way to go Jane & Marion!!!!! Thankyou Jane for scanning the articles so that we can all see them.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap: Well done you two!!!  :clap:   And many thanks for scanning articles, as I don't get this magazine here in the US  bear_thumb

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Congratulations, Marion and Jane! Well deserved for both of you. :clap:  :clap:

And thank you, Jane, for scanning. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

BRAVO ladies!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  WONDERFUL WONDERFUL articles!!  It's just fantastic and such an honor to see your work in print.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Marion and Jane that is the very most exciting news!!! You both deserve it!!

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really fantastic!  Congratulations to you both.  It's so ticklishly wonderful and giddy an experience to see your work in print, isn't it?  You should be really proud!

nettie scotland
Website

Well done girls.I can never get the magazines out here in the stiks so it was nice to get to read them.Little Marvin sat and read all about his brothers with me(uh oh slipped into mad bear lady there!).
Diane xxx

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

:clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What wonderful articles Marion and Jane.  WOW, you both must be really pleased and excited.   Congratulations on the publicity !
  bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Awwww, Fantastic !!!
Congratulations for our  Jane and Marion !!!!  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Jane and Marion - that is wonderful to have your fantastic Bears in the magazines.
It is a real thrill isn't it!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations Marion and Jane on your articles. Well done.   :hug:  Thanks for posting them too Jane, I don't subscribe to this magazine, but I have come across it before.  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations to both of you talented ladies . . . your work is fantastic and deserves all that attention!  VERY nice!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well Done Marion and Jane!!!!

Congrats Girls, You deserve it!

:hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

dilu

Board footer