Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

OK you guys, how long have we had the color options box? I just noticed it today, probably because today is the first day Ican take a breathITs been too too too busy here all of a sudden

Are you going to tell me we have had it for 2 weeks?
yikes!

just waking up in the forest.....

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I just noticed now!
how long HAS it been there?? Oh my. Just another great thing for us at TT

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I noticed it a few days ago, but I really have no idea how long it's been there.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Dilu, I think Quy added this with YOU in mind.      HWere have you been...I have missed you bear_cry  bear_wub  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Dilu, you're alive!!!  :dance:

What, this old options box?

My standard reply when Hubs notices something new, which he rarely does!  bear_whistle

Eileen

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Holy Cow!  I didn't notice it!  Thanks for pointing it out Dilu!

Kim Basta
Widl Thyme Originals
http://www.picturetrail.com/bastadolls

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh you guys make me giggle.

My head was in my way....and we had doctors appointments that we tried to get to in the snowstorm yesterday.  Ha!  Didn't make it.  too bad though, cuz it was going to mean a trip to wallmart too.  darn!

my goodness, but this is much easier than trying to remember the HTML codes that Shelli gave us a million years ago....

Three cheers to Quy, guru of all things computer   I'll have to tell him we love it.

I have been trying to finish a golly girl for this neat gal in new Zealand, Judi I am sure you know Helen? 

I liked Uncle Sam but I didn't like the girlygirl.  Then i had this brillian idea to do a poodle skirt.  so off come all her clothes and i am making the 50's style

the first two skirts I wasn't happy with the poodle.....so I am appliqueing him on and i like it much better

I expect to see John Travolta and Olivia newton John to bounce out of the sewing room singing.....the gollies would like that.  Now that I know the direction I am going I can relax a little and just do the sewing and get her finished up.

great big hugs

dilu

Board footer