Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

mbm31 Posts: 3

Hello, my great grandfather died in the early 80's and was an antique toy collector. He held these dearly to his heart. I have been told that they are very old from the 30's or 40's but the lady at a local antique toy shop could not identify them. I have been told that they were kept in great shape. Can anyone out there please help me identify them?

Thanks bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Such a wonderful family! I don't recognize the maker, but they're clearly of good quality.

Becky

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

I recognize them!  They are Eduard Cramer bears (Educa)!  If i could only figure out how to upload a picture here, I would show you a modern one that I have in my collection.   Beautiful family!!!

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

doh, here you go....two different ones, with different feet....These are two modern ones, but google "antique eduard cramer bears" and you'll find pictures!

mbm31 Posts: 3

Thanks Becky!

EJ Thanks a lot!! I finally have some direction to go in with these. Does anyone have any idea how to value them or what they are worth?

Thanks so much! bear_original

LitWit Posts: 298
EJ wrote:

doh, here you go....two different ones, with different feet....These are two modern ones, but google "antique eduard cramer bears" and you'll find pictures!

These are really gorgeous! The mask-faces give them so much character! bear_original

Board footer