Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Hey Judi! I just read on the Bears n Buds website that you got 2 nominations for the Golden George Award. Congratulations!
Sonya

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That's fantastic Judi and so well deserved .  This certainly is your year !   :hug:  bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

WHAT??????????????????????????  THIS IS NEWS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NO ONE TOLD ME>.....now what do I do?

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Should'nt  I be notified?

I enetered Sergie my Siberian Tiger and Narni, the white bear in my avatar.  HOLY SMOKES

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

That is so cool ---girl!!!!!!! me a smiling..... :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sonya, or someone, can you please direct me to where to find this info?  It is not on the Golden George site ...and I cannot find it on Bears 'n Buds.

Thank you!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Way to go Judi!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:

Sonya, can you help Judi find the info?   :hug:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Judi, I am just heading home from work. When I get there I will send you the post. Marie was nominated also and posted the nominees of the bears and buds yahoo groups messages. I will find the message and post it for you.
Sonya

back in about 15 minutes

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Ok Judi, Here is the post that was on Bears n Buds

the Nominated are in detail: Premium Class Kat.1: Arthur
Dieusaert,Britta Helberg, Sueyi Tam. Kat.2: Eun Sook Ma. Judi Paul,
Roswitha Weyand .Kat.3: Maria Collin, Brigitta Hofmann, Marjolein Vos.
Kat.4: Sabine Eschbach, Adelheid Grimm, Ilona Hickey. Kat.5:Natascha
Sabo, Britta Uhlendorff, Monika Wieczorrek. Kat.6: Marian Haarink-
Getkate, Anja Meier, Ursula Schwarz. Kat.7: Artur Dieusart, Kirsten
Köster, Erika Knirsch. Kat. 8: Judi Paul, Susan Reichardt, Shirley
Scheibehenne. Kat.9:Hildegard Günzel, Hildegard Günzel, Hermann Teddy.
Master Class: Group 1: Silvia Gilles, Hannelore Daab, Karin De Lorenzo.
Group 2: Karin De Lorenzo, Silvia Gilles, Stefanie Hamm, Argeeth
Dorsman. Tableau: Elisabeth Lübbe, Marian Haarink-Getkate, Eun Sook Ma

Sonya

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you Sonya!  I am floored!  I totally put that contest out of my mind.
I do hope they will be contacting me so I can figure out what to do next.  I know I will have to send off my entries to be judged in person in Germany. 

WOW!  Thanks again!  I am ...flabbergasted... :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh how wonderful Judi!  and how exciting.....

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Judi, you take the cake!!!! bear_grin  bear_grin

Congratulations...your work certainly deserves it but then we tell you that all the time...now all the nominations and awards are telling you that.
hugs,
nanc....

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

So which were nominated??????? Im lost! Congrats Judi - I wanna know which they are!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Yay, Judi! That is just awesome news!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Wow ! Congratulations, Judi ! :dance:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kimmy, Here are my two that I entered.  I still can't believe they both got nominated!i

SP_SergeiRESZ.jpg
NARNI_08_edited-1.jpg

Thanks for the great comments!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Way to go, Judi!!  That's so awesome! I love both your entries, but that tiger cub.........WOW!
You are so very talented and so deserving of all the nominations and awards you have received. bear_thumb 

:hug:
Tracy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Narni was entered?  she is going to germany then?   bear_wub

That is soo neat!!! Congrats judi! you really deserve it! you are like our little TT celebrity!!!!  bear_original

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hugs Congratulations Judi - so well deserved :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  :hug:  :hug:
Anne

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi... I couldn't be any happier for you!!!!!!!!!  This is flat out wonderful news.... and how cool is it that it was a contest that you had nearly forgotten about... just like finding one more present hiding under the Christmas tree after you truly thought they were all opened!  Hey... we ALL knew that your tiger, especially, was destined for greatness the moment you showed him to us..... In factI believe that there is a post somewhere back in the archives where Deb and I threatened to stage an "eat in" (yes, actually consume them!!!!!) of all of our back issues of our bear magazines if your tiger didn't get nominated!!!!!   bear_thumb   I'm so glad we don't have to do that Judi!!!!!!   bear_tongue   Hope you are on cloud 9 right now!!!!!!   bear_smile  bear_wub 

Kim Basta   
Wild thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I just noticed it now - GORGEOUS new avatar Judi!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Yeah, Judi!  Congratulations!!!!    :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

Are you getting sick of nominations yet?  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oh wonderful Judi !!!! That tiger is to die for and so is the bear...they are both such incrediable works of art ...anyone can  see that for sure !!! Congradulations....Winney

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you.  I have still not been officially contacted by the organizers of the contest.  I am so unfamiliar with this competition.  YES YES YES Kim..It was like finding an unopened Christmas present under the tree.    I had put this contest completely out of my mind as I was sure it was not going anywhere.  .....and I am glad that you didn't have to eat any magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

From the little I do know about this contest, I will now have ot send off my nominated peices to Germany for up close and persoanl judgeing.  Makes me a bit nervous to send them off...but if that is what I must do, then I ,of course,will do that.

Pages:

Board footer