Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi everyone!  I just had to share this with you.  Our very own Danni, of Delartful Bears, made it for me.  See who is right on the front?  That's my Sherwood. bear_wub

This is her own design.  Now I can carry around one of my bears with me where ever I go.

She has called this Sherwood's Forest Bag. 
I LOVE it!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Sherwood_BAG.jpg

Great job Danni!  What talent we have on this board. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Judi how wonderful this is.  Danni did say she was moving into purses!  But i had no idea.  how neautiful this is.....i wonder if Danni sells these?  It is great!

I am very happy for you.....and I know you are going to cheerfully use it and 'brag' to everyone!  As well you should!

hugs

Dilu

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, wow, Judi! That bag is fantastic. Wonderful job, Danni!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Fabulous bag, Judi - looks great with your Sherwood on it.
Super job, Danni.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an awesome bag. How cute too to have Sherwoods face there for everyone to see. Lucky you Judi.

Danni You have made a wonderful bag for Judi. How kind of you. You have done a fantastic job, I love the design and the colours and the fabrics used are great. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Jane   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_shocked Gosh that is GORGEOUS!!!!  Danni you truly are one talented gal  bear_thumb

Judi I'm sure you'll be taking that adorable little bag everywhere to show off your Sherwood  bear_wub

Irene Irenours-bears
France

FABULOUS Danny :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Irene

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh that is so adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub You must be so thrilled Judi!!

Danni , what a beautiful bag, the colors are lovely. What a talented girl you are. Are you going to be offering these for sale?  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I bet Paris Hilton doesn't have one of these!  ha ha ha!!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the wonderful comments and thankyou Judi for sharing your bag with everyone. 

Judi actually comissioned me to make her a bag - So I appreciate Judi's belief and trust in me!  I have to tell you, it was great fun to make the bag!

I usually make vintage inspired bags, which are very addictive to make, and I'm hoping I'll find a market for them.  I also think bags with images of children, grandchildren, pets, etc would make lovely bags.... so fingers crossed!          bear_wub   Oh if anyone wants to view my other handbags, there's a link in my signature below the post.

THanks for your comments - it was a huge honor to make Judi's bag, and I can't tell you what a relief it was that she loved it LOL
Danni

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Danni I have to add... AWESOME job!!!!   :clap:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Judi that is so cool - Wow !!!!!
Sherwood's Forest Bag - love the name.
That is just beautiful!!!!! Danni

I bet Paris Hilton doesn't have one of these!

and she'd wish she did...  bear_grin  bear_grin

I know were I am going shopping for my next bag.  bear_thumb  bear_original
Hugs
Kassie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow Fantastic, Judi, I love it.

Well done Danni, I think you will find a Niche for it.   :clap:

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Fabulous bag,,love those colors together and so clever of you Danni to put Judis bear on it ....Winney

Board footer