Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hi beary Pals,
I keep seeing bears flying off to new homes and this swap word attached to the process.  I'm jealous I want a bear to come to my house, I love getting surprises in the mail, all I seem to accumulate is bills, bills, and more bills. I went back and hit every subject on this board and no where did I find the rules of the swap thingy ( okay maybe not all the subjects if I did that I'd still be sluggin through all the posts till the cows come home  cause you beary ones sure like to chit chat bear_grin ).  Is this a privet thing, too naughty to be spoken about aloud bear_grin I wanna join in too I'm really a nice person bear_tongue  and my bears don't bite :twisted: , well maybe if you ask real nicely they might :redface: Do I have to exchange tons of bears or just one, I'm trying to get ready for a show so my hug is very small right now, but I wanna bear bear_tongue  so I'm willing to sacrifice one of my critters for the cause bear_grin
Hoping someone out there in TT land can point me in the right direction, I WANT A BEAR bear_cry
Hugs Deborah

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Deborah......the current swaps are over but if you really really want to swap - please consider me! I would be more than pleased to swap with you. Unless of course you want someone from another country, continent, etc.   :hug:

Marion

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

The latest swap is over today - St Patrick's!!!  Im sure there will be another.  I missed out on the first one and really really really felt left out - my own fault as I wasn't sure about joining.  I just sent my bear to Toronto on Monday so Im hoping it arrives today or Monday although Matthea hasn't been on TT lately as she is busy building bears (one for ME) I so want to post pics of the bear I sent her but Im waiting to hear from her!  I will definately join another swap as I really enjoyed this one.  At the moment Im involved in another swap from another board with the bear due by Easter!

Jane :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am sure we will be having plenty of swaps in the future! Keep an eye out!  bear_original

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi Deborah!  Well, I can't say anything new that hasn't already been said, but yes, please do join in on the next swap (keep your eyes peeled for it)... Also, I'd love to swap with you some time that I'm not so swamped!  (dunno if you'd want to swap with me, but..... lol)

Kimberly W.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Hiya Deborah,
I would love to swap with you like many others on here would, so we will all have to keep our fingers crossed at the next swap  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Deborah,

I missed out on the swap bears too.... bear_sad
I have been asking about it too and was kindly told they ending and to join in next time. I am looking forward to it.
I also would be interested in a bear swap.  bear_original

Hugs Kassie

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

cool me over there....... bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
not even staying long enough to finish ................

.................... what I am ................... poof!!!!

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey Beary pals,
thanks so much for all your info, I felt like a bit of a silly nilly asking, being quite new here I wasn't sure if this was a secret club and I just wasn't asked to join. bear_cry For all that volunteered to swap... Ah shucks I'm honoured that you would be willing to trade with me, I'm on my way over to join the Easter swap thingy right now. I'm sooooo excited can't wait to see which one of you wonderful bear creators will be my swap partner. (ooooh this sounds kinda naughty bear_grin ) Swap partner I thought they only did that in those dirty kinda movies no one admits they watch bear_tongue Okay time to get my mind out of the gutter and go join the SWAP :dance:
Hugs Deborah

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

(ooooh this sounds kinda naughty  ) Swap partner I thought they only did that in those dirty kinda movies no one admits they watch

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_shocked lol

Hugs Vicki

Board footer