Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow - it's super great to be back home!  Well, as I expected, all of you were very naughty and posted much more than I can get around to reading . . . so if I haven't responded to a lot of your thoughts, please know that I love you all anyway.  I've got two shows to prepare for and have only three bears.  Also, have a couple of orders to finish, so will be spending less time here.  Will be thinking of you anyway and checking in from time to time.  By the way, my sis did like her mink bear, so I won't be throwing myself off a Dallas skyscaper after all!  Whew! 

Huge hugs

!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Welcome back Sue Ann!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug: We missed you lots!!!! Of course your sis liked her bear, we all knew she would. bear_original   bear_smile   bear_wub   :hug:    :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hoooorrrayyyy....and we missed you!

Welcome Home!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Sue Ann,
    It's really nice to have you back and I'm so glad your sister liked her mink bear (not that there was any chance she wouldn't!)  Take care and bye for now.

Hugs,

Brenda

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Sue-Anne,

Welcome back to HOME  !! :hug:

Oh boy, you sound so busy !  bear_wacko
Please take care.. :hug:
Hugs/Marie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  :dance: WELCOME BACK SUE ANN!!!!  :dance:  :hug:  Sure did miss you!!!!  And I'm so happy to hear your sis was thrilled over her mink bear...not that I ever doubted she would...

Happy Bearing  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Welcome back, Sue Ann! It's good to have you back. How was your trip? I hope you had a good time with your family.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hi "Mum" bear_laugh  Great to have you back...Teddy Talk is not the same without you! Hope you had a nice visit with your sister.
I'm in the same boat with the show...mins only 5 weeks away and I only have one bear! Waiting for school hols to ned this week so I can get stuck into it! When is your first one??

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Sue Ann! Great to have you back...now, now did you really think there was any chance we would not talk loads whilst you were away. Ha, ha you'd have more chance of climbing to the moon.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

I just knew you wouldn't be jumping of off a Dallas skyscraper as I know nobody could resist one of your beautiful bears. Good luck with the shows and getting lots of bears ready for them

Hugs Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Good to know you back SueAnn its not the same when your not home

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  bear_flower Welcome Back, Sue Ann! You were missed here!

I guess we won't be hearing much from you before the shows, but we'll be expecting you to make it up to us afterward. bear_laugh

So don't forget your camera, and remember to charge the batteries!!!  :pray:

Eileen

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Welcome back dear Sue Ann ! :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

A big welcome back Sue Ann!!!!!!    :hug:  :hug:   We missed you    bear_wub   

Would one of those upcoming shows be Schaumburg in April???????

(I'll only be going as a collector this time.... not enough time to get ready with the move and other things  bear_noexpression )

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WELCOME BACK SUE ANN!!!

:hug:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Glad to hear from you again Sue Ann - but now you are off again!!!

Oh My, people come and go so quickly here - as Dorothy said in the Wizard of Oz (probably a misquote but i tried).

Good luck with the shows Sue Anne - sell lots of bearies  bear_thumb   bear_flower

Penny  bear_wub

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Welcome Home, Welcome Home....we missed you!!!    Now get busy...you got bears to make!!!    bear_grin   bear_tongue   bear_grin

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Welcome back Sue Ann.  I am sure your sister will cherish her mink bear.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

My first show is in Albuquerque in May, then another in June . . . Austin, TX.  Sorry I won't see you in April, Laura, but I just couldn't get ready that fast!  I plan on Schaumburg in October.  Thanks so much to you all for the nice welcome back.  I did have fun . . . went to a Spring Training exhibition baseball game.  Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants - we lost ( bear_cry  bear_sad ), but the experience was fun.  Then there was all the

shopping

!!  Paul's sisters are mega shoppers and my sister is one of the world's most avid!!  I did myself proud!  Thanks again, all - I missed TT sooooo much and am glad to be back.  Just will not be on as much.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm so glad you're back; it's just not the same warm, nurturing place without you, Sue Ann.

:hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Nice to see you on here Sue Ann. Pop in when you have chance. bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sue Ann,

Glad you're back although you're leaving us again to get ready for the shows.  We missed you!  I'm glad you had fun  on your trip.  Shopping is one of my favorites!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Glad that you are back home SueAnn - we did miss you.
Good luck with making the new Bears for the shows.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Welcome back SueAnn!! It's nice to "see" you again! Wow! it sounds like you are going to be busy. bear_original

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi SueAnn! Welcome back! I had no worries about your sister's bear, I knew she would love it!
We missed you! Glad your back and hope you had a good trip. :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hey SueAnn,

Welcome back!!!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: It is great to have you back.
I know the feeling about - "it is nice to be home". It is nice to go somewhere but I just love coming home.

I am glad you had a nice trip. How did your sister like her bear? I know she must have just loved it, but I thought I would ask.
Well, got to go. I am on my husband's computer and he is kicking off. LOL My is in computer sick land. (computer crash)
Talk to you all later.
Oh if you speak to Judi Sueann - could you please tell her - her PM is full and that I sent her a email instead. "So she needs to look for it". LOL She will know what I am talking about. Thank you SueAnn.  :hug:

Big Hugs
Kassie

Board footer