Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi everyone!

I just want to let you know we have a new volunteer for Reporting Live..... our very own

KASSIE

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

She will be reporting a story about a bears on a  horse ranch... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SO, please stay tuned for more details!

If you are interested in reporting a story please contact one of our help advisors.  I can tell you first hand how much fun it is to tell a story including your own bears. :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea for Kassie . . . I'm looking forward to it!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub Ooooohhhh... did someone say HORSES????  bear_wub   You've got my full undivided attention  bear_happy   Can't wait to see this live report!!!  bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Me too Deb!  I love

horses

!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Can't wait to read Kassie's report!

bear_whistle So how long til Kassie's report??  bear_whistle ....see, you had to mention horses  bear_wub  bear_laugh   

I bet it will be soooooo cute seeing the horses and Kassie's bear together, but Kassie you be careful taking pics.... horses can be a little unpredictable if they think your bear is TOO realistic  bear_shocked   No squished Kassies allowed!  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance:  Huzza for Cassie! Wanna see the horsies!  bear_wub

Eileen

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Thank you all for your - excitement -  bear_original  for seeing the live report.   

Deb you are a doll. I am giggling here. You need not worry dear. Our horses are very well mannered. I would not have it any other way. But. You would not want to see me at the rodeo.  bear_grin  bear_grin  I am a cowgirl truly at heart and I have at times scared my family in some of the things I have done. But I love it. 

My husband was a broncrider for years and I was a barrel racer and I also did cow penning,  that is a lot of fun! -  and a lot other events. 

We product a Rodeo each year and it can be kinda scary when my husband goes in with the bulls, but you learn not to think about it.   
I have even been over the top of the bull shoots when the bulls go flying threw and my husband gives me the look, but never says a word. We have an understand in the rodeo world. Don't say it! and It won't happen!

Now - I do have some bad news. I will have to hold off on my report, do to weather here. It is too wet to ride and have the bear out in the rain. I have advised TT and there will be another TT member posting her's next. I do apologize that I am unable to do the report now, but I want it to be most entertaining  for you all, and do that we need better weather. I will be working on it as we get nice days.

I hope you understand and I look forward to sharing this with you at a later date.
I look forward to the next report from who ever it is.  bear_original 

Hugs Kassie

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

P.s and a big thank you to TT adivsors, Quy and stuff for their understanding and for this great opportunity to share our homes and live with you all.  :hug:

Hugs Kassie

bear_whistle Ahhhh...what's Oregon if you don't have the rain?   Don't worry...I can wait  bear_thumb  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kassie dear, you take your time as I said before as you let us know when you are ready. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub We will all look forward to it very much. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

In the meantime BEV will be Reporting Live from the Nevada City Show coming up here in a few days. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Are any of the Teddy Talk readers going to be there?  It would be GREAT for Bev to get some photos of you.  PLease let us know !

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Take your time, Cassie! Your life sounds very exciting . . . I'm jealous, but I'm really excited about seeing your horses (and your cowboy--wow)!

:clap:  bear_original Cheers for Bev!! This is going to be a great week.

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Judi / Bev... as you know, because I won't shut up about it, I'll be exhibiting at the Nevada City Show.

TEDDY TALKERS who will be exhibiting this year, to my (very limited!) knowledge, are:

1.)  Donna Mettling -- DONNA'S DUIN BRUINS -- www.donnasduinbruins.com

2.)  Scott MacKenzie -- SCOTT BEARS (?) -- no website available

3.)  Donna Butts -- YOSEMITE BEAR WORKS -- www.yosemitebearworks.com

4.)  Bev Haring (our intrepid reporter!) -- ESMERLDAS -- www.esmerldas.com

5.)  Me (Shelli) -- POTBELLY BEARS -- www.potbellybears.com

6.)  Dale/Judy -- BEAR STREET -- no website available
---> (Note:  I heard through the grapevine that Dale and Judy, atypically, won't be at this particular show, but that Dale's mother will appear representing him in his stead.  Dale carries INTERCAL mohairs and a TON of other supplies; he generally takes up about four or five entire 8 foot tables, and then vertical space which he totes along with him, as well!)

Also, I understand that (7.) Aleta and her husband might be making a trip to the Nevada City area, and will hopefully be dropping by the show for a visit!  You'll have to ask her which day(s) she hopes to visit; it's a three day show (Friday, Saturday, Sunday.)  Just FYI, if you're thinking of attending:  In years past, ONE admission fee gets you in ALL THREE DAYS, so long as you hang on to your ticket!!!

Laure Weltsch and Bonnie Foster, who also participate at TT on occasion, have historically done this show, but this year opted out, for varied/personal reasons.

If I've forgotten someone I should be remembering, please forgive me... and then add your name!!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shelli,  one of my Canadian bear friends, Patti Hendriks, has attended the Nevada show for several years, and I think she is still doing it.  If you happen to see her name on the program, could you please say "hello" for me - she is a hoot.  She lives near London, Ontario and I don't get to see her much since I don't do shows anymore.  Thanks a bunch!  P.S.  She always RAVED about the show!

Hugs,

Brenda

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I'll look forward to your report Kassie. Wait for the sunny weather, we are just sick to death of rainy cold weather here, spring is very late this year.  :hug:

Board footer