Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys. Well I have been in hospital for 5 days due to pneumonia. Just got home today and still abit under the weather. Much better than last week however. I missed all of you and wanted to say how beautiful those bears for sale have been and I apologize for not commenting.

I had a bear on ebay over the weekend that I had done the ad for last Monday. Good thing it did not sell as Garnet would have had NO clue what to do!!! Ha Ha Ha!!

Many Hugs and Love Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

OMG Louise i wish i had known.
I feel absolutely awful for not wondering where you had been. I have been so caught up in my own daily doings that i never thought to ask where you were - i am sorry darling.
I sincerely hope that you are on the mend Louise, please take extra care of yourself until you are completely over pneumonia - don't go trying to do too much too soon (lots of 'o's there for you Louise).

I will be thinking of you now i know you are not well

Big

Big

Hugs

Penny  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

treeoflighttori.jpg

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Louise, I'm so sorry you've been ill, I certainly hope you will take it easy and be feeling much better real soon. bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Take care!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooooh, Louise, my friend . . . so sorry you've been ill.  I was away for a week and am still catching up.  So glad you're out of the hospital and on the mend.  Take GOOD care of yourself - we're anxious to see more
Beesley Bears - SOON!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

OMG Louise Im so glad you are home and hopefully you will be much better soon.

Take care of yourself :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Louise,
Sorry to hear you've been in the hospital, I hope your feeling 100% real soon. Take some extra time to get lots of pampering. Best Wishes to Get Well, Sandy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Louise I had no idea!!!!   I just thought you were so busy creating new beauties   bear_wub 

Please get some rest and GET BETTER!!!!  bear_thumb

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Good to have you back Louise  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  Take good care and feel better soon!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Oh my gosh Louise!  I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Louise,

I'm sorry you were in the hospital, but I'm glad you're home.  I hope you get better soon.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Pneumonia? Oh, no Louise! bear_shocked
I'm glad your home and feeling better. Please take care of yourself and I hope you're back to 100% very soon!
Sending warm healing thoughts and prayers your way.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So sorry that you have been in hopsital, Louise.
Glad that you are home again and please look after yourself and get well again.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Louise, I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill and in the hospital. It's good to hear to doing better and at home now. Take good care of yourself and join us again once you're feeling up to it. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh Louise im sorry to hear that you wasnt very well, Lots of hugs to you my dear and i hope you feel better soon  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki xxx

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Louise,I'm sorry that you had to go to the hospital but I'm glad that you're recovering.
   Suzanne

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Lots of hugs, dear Louise !!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

Poor Louise.I had that once after moving house.You will have to be very nice to yourself for a while.Glad you are back
Diane xxx

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Geez Louise !!! So sorry to hear that you were so sick.  I'm glad you are home and starting to recover.  Take care !!  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Louise, I was wondering where you were!  I was going to send you an email if you hadn't posted by the weekend. I am sorry to hear that you have been in the hospital but it's good to hear that you are home. If that happens again, Garnet can call me, I am sure that between the two of us we could  have gotten him in the mail. bear_grin  Take care of yourself and rest! bear_original

Board footer