Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

I read with great interest the tips and suggestions on the web site and would like to incorporate them in my own bear making.  I hope it's not a silly question but I would like to know if you could give me an idea for the Australian equivalent of Elmers and Magnatac.  I don't think super glue would suffice as it does not seen to adhere well to fabric and I am not sure what other strong glue to use - I mean for eyes and polymer noses etc.  Can anyone give me some idea?  Thanks.

Bev College Place, WA

Try any fabric store or Craft store and tell them what you want it for. Elmers is just a good craft glue.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

When I did a Jennifer Laing workshop here in Oz last year, she was using Kwik Grip. Worked a treat! I know Judi uses a glue called E6000 or something and thought we couldn't get that in Australia either but saw some at the recent stitches and craft show so do an internet search. Actually...maybe don't...it's probably E2000...or is it E4000...or.... bear_wacko

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh Hayley glad I am not alone  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

It is called E6000. It will bond anything to just about anything!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It also dries up really quickly so if you buy E6000 be sure to work fast and close the cap tightly after use!

Board footer