Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very nice websites.  Love the fairy art site Shelli.  That was my favorite so far. bear_thumb

I also like www.cooperstownbears.com  They have a teddy behind a camera in the into.  The snap shots he takes spin off the page.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
thumperantiques wrote:

So Kim, I went to   http://www.duirwaighgallery.com/index.php?section=5 and I love it - it's beautiful. I love Brian Froud's art and the fairy coins were really neat and all the busy- ness is fine -  I just turned off the volume before I went.

You know what Brenda.... the music I was speaking of is only in the movie that they have there... and it is FLAT OUT GORGEOUS...other than the music that plays if you watch the movie.... it's a "silent site."  So... there is sort of a choice about whether you want to hear music or not....

That's probably a good thing.... like I said.... there are some who like carefully sellected music in the background, if it is music that appeals to them.... but there are an awful lot of folks who do find music a turn off... or at least an unappealing distraction....

It is a pretty neat site, huh?

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Kim~ Thank you so much for posting Duirwaigh Gallery's website. It was always one of my favorites and I lost contact when I changed internet providers. I am once again on their mailing list. Too cool!

To everyone else~
I have a website that I enjoy as much as the children that it was intended for:

http://www.janbrett.com/

I don't know about the artistic value of the site's design but the artistic content for children (and adults who like to play) is just overwhelming!
Enjoy~ Kathy

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

http://www.kathy-karas-artist.com/ this is one of my favorit i think its clear and easy to see what do you think .

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hi Lisa i have a lot of Kathys work as i think it is just wounderful

Vicki-Lynn Smith Bearlyville Bears
Sydney

bear_original Hello,
Maureen Christie just did the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair last weekend. She had some lovely work and made a beautiful painted card  for Bears for Barb with one of Barb's old bears on it.
Kathy Karas has to be the loveliest lady ever! I have a museum of her work and bought beautiful drawers from her last weekend. She has made an angel hatbox for Barb which was sold and I now have an angel painting that she kindly donated too!  They both deserve  bear_thumb !
Hugs
Vicki

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm not familiar with Maureen's work, but I do absolutely adore Kathy's art!  Her paintings are soooooo charismatic and just really knock me out!

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

i really liked seeing what people have listed so far as sites they like. i have been taking classes this year to learn webdesign programs, and have a ton of sites linked that i adore...so i know these aren't teddybear sites, but i like the design of them, and think their principles could be applied to teddy sites too...

mahardrygoods.com
this is new site i just came across the other day...the illustrator is a girl i am aquaintances with, jen corace. i like how the shop is organized, and the sort of at home feeling it has.

smallandround.com
this is an illustrator who's art i adore, but i love his overall color scheme, and find it easy to navigate and pretty too.

16sparrows.com
i also like the overall look of her site. the tiny icons, and sort of vintage look made modern. plus her cards super cute!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooh, "sewing stars", those really ARE great websites!  I love them all; very unique and interesting!  Thanks so much for sharing them.

On a different note... Might I persuade you (Teresa?) to put your name in your signature, so we know who you are and can call you by name?  That is, unless you want everyone to respond to you as "sewing stars."

Great little pieces, those critters of yours, by the way!  Love 'em!

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

i added my name to my signature, since i am new, you guys just have to tell me if there is something you are accustomed to like the name thing! thanks for letting me know!  bear_grin

Board footer