Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

zoes-copy.jpgHere's my naughty dog, Zoe, on the washing basket...very comfy!!!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

AWWWW Now that is CUTE!
Sonya

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Maybe naughty totally huggable!  :hug:   bear_wub   :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Just gorgeous, treasure her Jenny she is prescious.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Awwwwwwwwww
God bless her!  bear_flower

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh, Zoe looks just like my dog Kobe's sister. My fella is a Lhasa Apso/ Terrier mix , what is Zoe? Too cute!!  bear_wub   bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

She's a Tibetan Terrier more commonly known as Tibetan Terror...she's my sweetheart...and helps out with the laundry too!!!!!

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Oh Zoe is a crack up.... she actually looks like she is thinking.. yeah I know its the washing but I,m comfortable okay!!
Soooo cute.
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie :hug:  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Awww, she's really sweet. bear_original

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hmm, I guess if you took a Lhasa which is from Tibet and mixed it with a Terrier...... that almost makes my fella a purebread  bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh

warwickshire uk
Website

The best bit is she's not supposed to be on the table let alone the washing!!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Jenny, doesn't this really make you happy to know your pup feels secure enough in your love, that she knows she can get away with this! LOL!  What a gorgeous, gorgeous girl!

Hugs,

Brenda

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

What a  darling little girl!!!   My beagle, Chance use to do that when I'd toss warm just out of the dryer clothes on the sofa to fold.  I go back and start another load of wash and then find him burrowing in the middle of the clothes.  He's lay really still like he thought I couldn't see him but his tail would be wagging 100 miles an hour.

Goofy dog!!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website
Jenny wrote:

The best bit is she's not supposed to be on the table let alone the washing!!!!

Oh, how funny!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh I didn't notice at first that the basket is on the table!  What a cutie! bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Awwwww. What a sweetie! Who could even think of frowning at a face like that?

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable, ADORABLE!!  Love the photo . . . Zoe looks a bit like my Lhasa - the face is irresistible!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awww!  That's so cute!!  I won't even TELL you (much less post a picture) of what one of MY naughty girls did yesterday... out of the trash.. ick!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh would you just look at them lovely big sorry eyes bear_wub  Jenny, Zoe is just Adorable and she looks like she is giving your washing a cuddle. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful and funny picture.

Hugs
Vicki

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin He He He.....I'm just guarding it for you mum.....

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

awww Jenny what a sweet girl. I just love the look in her eyes.  bear_wub What a personality!

bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Kassie

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

p.s Tracy - I just love your rabbit in your avatar - that is very nice. Wow!

hugs Kassie

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

How cute ! I have to laugh. she dosn't worry about the table because  humans know she's NOT on the table...now for the clothes...they are dirty anyway... dogs know..and can figure that we have enough brains to know this too ....I mean after all !...Whata  cutie... Winney

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Jenny, she is adorable!!  She would make a great dog bear design she is so cute bear_wub .  can you pattern drape over her lol
xox Sarah

Board footer