Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I know there was trouble in the Fall getting thru to them but then I was able to successfully take advantage of their great sales a couple of times - with no problems. I keep getting their emails telling me about the sales on-going but for the past 6 wks I've not been unable to complete an order with them. Everything seems to go OK until I actually try to pay - and then I get the 'this page can't be displayed'. I have emailed them and all they say, when they actually do reply, is that other people are placing orders with no problems. I tried from another machine and today I actually opened a new account - no go. Is anyone else on this board actually able to place orders with them?

Thanks,...a frustrated
Marion

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad  The same thing happened to me. I tried several times, then gave up. I had problems ordering the discount pieces from Edinburgh too. I emailed the numbers, as directed, and got a return email telling me to list them on the regular form. That wouldn't take, so I'm going to stick with Intercal, which seems to want my business!

Eileen

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

What's Sierra Meadows?  bear_rolleyes I'm assuming they offer bear supplies?

:hug:
Tracy

Brockville, Ontario

Could it be just us Canadians having problems? Do we have to get our PM involved in trade relations?
:twisted:
Marion

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Tracy,

Check out www.sierrameadowsbears.com

A number of us ordered when it seemed to be holding a going-out-of-business sale. The nice lady in charge then was swamped, so we were reasonably patient about the slow service and the non-arrival of things that were out of stock but still on the website.

I don't know what's going on now. The company seems to be under new management and running a perpetual sale, but the ordering thingy just doesn't work, and the company doesn't seem inclined to fix it.

Marion--Mr. Harper might just be the answer! LEt me know what he says  bear_laugh

Eileen

Brockville, Ontario

Eileen.....I must say that Mr. Harper will never be the answer for me for anything!!! bear_rolleyes
(no offence to you Tories but I'm definitely orange with a bit of red and some green thrown in for good measure)
Marion

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

See? I'm still too chicken to order.

I'm at a loss, because I try to 'over order' in case and most likely she won't have all the mohair I want. But then, what if she does? Maybe maybe they don't want our business anymore.

I wonder how they can last so long with such terrible sevice.

Brockville, Ontario

I'm not placing hugh orders because of customs but try to keep them at about $20 US to slip under the radar. But I would of placed several orders during the past 6 wks but just cdn't. Can't understand it since my two earlier orders went ok and I was happy with the products.
Marion

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Okay, so that's what Sierra Meadows is!  I think I will avoid this one as you have all had so much trouble with them.  Boggles the mind that they wouldn't try harder to keep customers happy! bear_shocked

:hug:
Tracy

Brockville, Ontario

I don't know if it's my posting here or the message I sent them this morning but Sierra Meadows actually just emailed me offering to complete the order by sending me a PayPal invoice - which I had asked for weeks ago.   coincidence........ hmmmm bear_whistle
Hopefully it all works out - I would like to complete the order.   :dance:
Marion

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I know Gail from Sierra Meadows, she is a fellow artist.. and a lawyer to boot. But Gail is also frazzled at times. She really wouldn't intentionally not respond. She may be having some other problems as well. You might want to call her on the phone instead. I know Gail wouldn't want unhappy customers.
Sonya

Brockville, Ontario

She's also a lawyer....oh my goodness. I work for two lawyers and am surrounded by others - now I understand the whole problem    bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_whistle

In any case - it looks like it's going to work out. The prices are really great and I was happy with the previous orders.
Marion

Board footer