Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I blew my top yesterday and had my say.
There are three things I dislike intensely, 1: theft  2: lies  3: bullying

I will stand up and roar against  bullies and stand to protect all who are victims.
I have no problems putting thugs in their place.

SO to all those that sent me congratulary(sp?) messages. Thankyou, it is nice to know I'm not alone.
Please dont be sensored by what you believe is good manners.
If there is any behaviour that you believe to be unjust, SPEAK UP POSSUMS!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I always see two sides to the story (its perhaps beacause I'm a Gemini, two faced  bear_tongue ) but I always think we should 'not sit on fences either'. This should be a safe place to express opinions without intentionally bear_cry  hurting people, but saying what you think, without censure. Its a thin line, but I would rather disagree with people, than not have their valued opinion. Its what makes us all different and similar at the same time! Vive la difference!

That said I am on the same wave length as you.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Amanda wrote:

That said I am on the same wave length as you.

You most certainly are on the same wave length possum.
Disagreeing with someone doesnt automaticly mean abuse.
We can all have differences of opinions. Thats what makes life so wonderfully colourful.
It is only when someone bullies, belittles someone else for their opinions.
The idea is not to deliberately upset and or hurt others while you are practising your constitution.
The' biggie,' that I have noticed missing quite alot these days is, people not being giving the benefit of the doubt.
There is no polite questioning. People seem to go straight into the attack.
We should give each others opinions more respect and be more tolerant of our differences. 

Wendy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

At the risk of being 'unpopular' I have to say I think some people just enjoy drama.

The internet is such a safe place for those who want to cause trouble and drama. GIves them something exciting to do. Pick on other people/

I don't let it bother me. I gets lots of positive validation from people I see in the flesh, so if someone on-line I don't really know has some harsh words for me, I can move on.

But I respect those who aren't affaid to voice their opinion. That's what makes the world great, we're all different.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I must have missed something....I'll go check the posts....OR...can someone point me in the right direction please.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=5706&p=2

I think this will point you to the topic where Wendy stated her opinion for Aleta's benefit.   That's our Wendy  :clap:  :clap:
Marion

Board footer