Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I use Seller Source book for ebay auctions......I noticed that last night Penny had all her pics missing from her page...today mine are missing ...and I can't access the SSB website.....weird!!!!!

I don't really know what to do...... half of me wants to terminate the auction and wait till SSB is online again......or do I edit the page using  a standard page....

I am concerned about SSB...has anyone else tried to access the page?

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

As if by magic it's running again...and so is their website page....how odd????

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Jenny you can put pictures on at the bottom of the listing if there are bids on your bear. There is a post from Shelli dated NOV 7th with a similar situation. I'm off to work now but will be back in at lunchtime if you need any help. You can get a free acount with Photobucket if you need a hoster for your photos. If there are no bids you can swap the code (where the SSB picture code is for photobucket picture code). If you need any information shout, I could but the code in for you, well hopefully I can help!!! :hug:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Hi Jenny

I think this happens now and again when they are updating things at their end. I've only ever known pictures not appear for a short while. I just checked my auction and all seems ok now.

I love your new little girl by the way - saw her on eBay last night. bear_wub

Take care

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Jen,
my photohoster went down but all my pics have returned this morning - i now have two sets of auction pics on my page ha ha ha - this will probably be even more confusing to people than having NO pics at all.
I was really annoyed though - i have changed to photobucket now  bear_flower

Penny  :hug:

Board footer